Deadspin Says Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Was a Hoax

If 'they' never met in person, this is double-stuffed pathetic.

33526964.jpg

It's probably been mentioned already and I'm not going through 23 pages of posts, but what if it was all a cover to make everyone think he was straight when he's actaully gay?

See posts #123 - #125 and the pages just before and after.

Reason why I suggested it was because I worked with a guy who we suspected was gay but he was always telling us stories about chicks he dated. Eventually, his stories fell apart and he was exposed an elaborate liar. After he left the company he admitted he was gay. He went through a lot of trouble and effort to cover that fact up but only succeeded in making himself look like an idiot.

Reason why I suggested it was because I worked with a guy who we suspected was gay but he was always telling us stories about chicks he dated. Eventually, his stories fell apart and he was exposed an elaborate liar. After he left the company he admitted he was gay. He went through a lot of trouble and effort to cover that fact up but only succeeded in making himself look like an idiot.

Some of you on this board need to take NJ's story to heart....you know who you are :hsughcry:

Back