Deadspin Says Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Was a Hoax

so he made up a story about her dying and ran with it?

No. I'm wondering if he only spoke to this chick over the phone, Skype, Facebook, etc. and never really met face-to-face.

So, he lied about meeting face-to-face and got the poo trolled out of him about the car wreck and death part.

I must not have all the facts at this point. I didn't read the Deadspin article all the way through so there may be pics of the two of them together. I don't know.

I'm hearing reports that "leukemia" is actually a code word for Craig James.

apparently his "dead" girlfriend is risen from the dead and posting on twitter again

No. I'm wondering if he only spoke to the this chick over the phone, Skype, Facebook, etc. and never really met face-to-face.

So, he lied about meeting face-to-face and got the poo trolled out of him about the car wreck and death part.

I must not have all the facts at this point. I didn't read the Deadspin article all the way through so there may be pics of the two of them together.

YOu need to read entire article. Trust me, it is obviously a full on hoax by the Te'o's and the Tuisopos

Knute Rockne made up all his stories. Teo is just following in his Notre Dame footsteps.

BREAKING NEWS: Hawai'i 5-0 just got involved

shït just got real

Alex-OLoughlin-and-Scott-Caan-of-Hawaii-5-0_gallery_primary.jpg

Aw yeah... its now in the extremely capable hands of Scott Caan.

MTV is picking up a new show called Gay Mormon Housewives of Hawaii.

untitled-1125.gif

This reminds me of how I tried to pin everything on Dean Keaton. I think agent Kujan probably figured it out. Oh well.

Next we'll find out Beestorm's brazilian girlfriends don't exist either

Stupid Nigerians.

Why did deadspin investigate this? They were contacted by the girl right? I think I remember reading that in the article...

Also why would the girl google Lenny kekua's name? No normal college aged girl watches CBS on Monday mornings...or sports. My wife had no idea who maintai t'eo was. Have any personal friends said they thought it was her?

Girls watch live with Kelly and Michael...or E!

Back