Deadspin Says Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Was a Hoax

It's all over ESPN. He's claiming that he's the victim of the whole circumstance. What about him "meeting her at a stanford game??????" It's ridiculous if he walks away from this situation clean.

52483747481583958131729.jpg
:bowrofl:

I didn't realize Islanders had so much of a gang culture. And they all seem to be related.

What a clusteröööö.

This has ultimate troll potential but there is no way he isn't involved.

He's the victim of a hoax? A ridiculous lie on top of a ridiculous lie. Get him on Oprah pronto.

Rudy was a hoax too. Never existed.

I can tell this situation is about to die out when Manti goes on his sob story about how he was tricked. The details will never emerge.

Rudy was a hoax too. Never existed.

Word is that he was an asshole and nobody on the team really liked him. He did really play that one play against us, but the only reason a movie was made was due to his persistence in finding someone to make it.

why are you guys wasting your time on this?
who the f cares?

Word is that he was an asshole and nobody on the team really liked him. He did really play that one play against us, but the only reason a movie was made was due to his persistence in finding someone to make it.

he actually played 3 plays, according to the stats

I can't believe no one in the media ever fact-checked his story. That shows you how much journalistic integrity the sports media has.

Back