Deadspin Says Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Was a Hoax

Had he not won all the defensive awards, they would all have gone to Jarvis Jones who had a significantly better year.

Add to that the Notre Dame humiliation and I can't be too mad.

ESPNEWS (207 on DirecTV) is showing the press conference live, or at least I think they are. It's 8 right now and they are going to commercial

NVM, they aren't going to commercial.

"This year's winner of the Coach George O'Leary award goes to........................"

:bowrofl:

As an aside, to those who think he might have been tricked and is not in a gay love affair with the most ridiculous coverup attempt ever, I submit this conversation I made up as evidence to the contrary:

Tuisaposo: "Lol lets invent a fake gf for you."

Te'o: "lmao bro we can troll everyone"

Tuisaposo: "Yea i no rite i can get my friend to do pix and stuff and ill play the part of your gf no homo lol heh"

Te'o: "hell yeah nothing gay about that"

Tuisaposo: "i am so happy"

Te'o: "lol wut?"

Tuisaposo: "i mean cuz we are gonna troll SO hard heh. but we have to wait for like... a couple years to pull it off, so just play along until i say so, k?"

Te'o: "right, man, nothing gay about having a guy as my fake gf for years, when i could be slamming all that lose boozed up catholic ass out there after each game. i am on. ööööing. board. for the lulz. bffs?"

Tuisaposo: "tee hee >.< X3 ofc silly"

etcetera.

teozs.jpg

And then they pounded Mr. Slave's tight little ass
images

:bowrofl:

As an aside, to those who think he might have been tricked and is not in a gay love affair with the most ridiculous coverup attempt ever, I submit this conversation I made up as evidence to the contrary:

Tuisaposo: "Lol lets invent a fake gf for you."

Te'o: "lmao bro we can troll everyone"

Tuisaposo: "Yea i no rite i can get my friend to do pix and stuff and ill play the part of your gf no homo lol heh"

Te'o: "hell yeah nothing gay about that"

Tuisaposo: "i am so happy"

Te'o: "lol wut?"

Tuisaposo: "i mean cuz we are gonna troll SO hard heh. but we have to wait for like... a couple years to pull it off, so just play along until i say so, k?"

Te'o: "right, man, nothing gay about having a guy as my fake gf for years, when i could be slamming all that lose boozed up catholic ass out there after each game. i am on. ööööing. board. for the lulz. bffs?"

Tuisaposo: "tee hee >.< X3 ofc silly"

etcetera.

Are they going to ever show the press conference? we've watched this interview 100 times...

Edit

just started. ESPNEWS

Drinking game:

every time this guy says "victim" take a shot

Also shotgun a beer everytime he says "perpetrator"

This guy looks like he's sucked a lot of cock in his day

I'm listening now, and this is CRAP.

Yes, if this is true, he is one of the dumbest people on earth.

They are making him out to be a VICTIM, and I just don't believe it.

Why is it o.k. for him and his family to "embellish" this relationship with so much detail without ever truly meeting this made-up person?

Trying to save face, but I think this is going to "fall in" on them, unless they can get the guy on the other end to take a FALL.

I wouldn't put it past ND to pay off some folks for their backing of this story....lots of $$, just like when the camera guy was killed last year in the fall....

This press conference is doing nothing but making Notre Dame look worse. He is literally saying the same thing over and over again.

Wish i could watch it but i'm now too drunk to reach the remote

Back