Deadspin Says Manti Te'o's Girlfriend Was a Hoax

I wonder how many people on ND message boards claimed knowing Manti's girlfriend or Manti's girlfriend's family

I am willing to bet that Notre Dame will eventually take the Catholic road and act like they are the victim of this awful Devil worshipping Mormon that infiltrated their beloved school.

Somewhere George OLeary is kicked back on his porch in his elaborate Winter Park home in Orlando, smoking a cigar with a glass of Irish whiskey, and laughing his ass off right now. Good for George. Wish he had a twitter account. I'd actually care to hear what he says.

proxy.jpg

his girlfriend told me that the only reason Te'o even went to that Catholic School was because of the getting on your knees part; either that or because he got mass confused with calisthenics

Why is he crying? What is so emotional about this? He is just lost for words and trying to cover his ass. Uh-oh, here is where they start portraying Te'o as a HUGE emotional victim.

"We were not the victim, Mani Te'o was the victim of this scam"

Of course there wasn't any discussion of calling authorities because the only person behind this is Te'o himself.

What the öööö is this? Who does this?! What in the name of Zues' butthole is going on here!?! I can't even laugh or be angry at this......it's too weird....pure befuddlement....

Back