Depth Chart: #FearJabari

The only reason I list JHD as an outside shot is because he is an unproven element in the middle of the trench

Chase Alford starting at LB was the biggest surprise to me. He's better than Beau Hankins, Domonique Noble, Victor Alexander, Brant Mitchell..? I know OLB is different, but seems like one of those guys could slide out

Also a little surprised Marcus Allen is an OR. I thought he'd be the clear #3

Whitehead a non-factor? Did he get hurt or something?

Don't think he's injured. Might have some other issues though. Johnson said he probably wasn't going to be in the rotation the other day. Not putting on any weight since HS is probably a symptom

So, pretty through practice up until now we've heard that JHD hadn't really separated himself and that Skov and Marshall were neck and neck. Do you think CPJ was just sandbagging, or do you think they legitimately showed themselves as clear starters the last few practices?

Lose 12 of 22 starters next season :turbonoes:
(but only 2 additional on the 2-deep)

Not sure if you included him, but Errin Joe can earn an extra year with a medical redshirt. We will find out at the end of this season.

So, pretty through practice up until now we've heard that JHD hadn't really separated himself and that Skov and Marshall were neck and neck. Do you think CPJ was just sandbagging, or do you think they legitimately showed themselves as clear starters the last few practices?

It is what it is.

I look for Gotsis to have a big season. The presence of JHD is going to free things up for him inside.

Can somebody fill me in on the status of Kenderius Whitehead ? I expected him to be in the mix on the D line.

Can somebody fill me in on what the status of Kenderius Whitehead? I expected him to be in the mix on the D line.

I'm surprised you're the first one in this thread to ask about him

Jabari!!!
w9zU8IT.gif

Love the fact that our starting OL is averaging well above 300lbs and every single one is close if not over.

Sure beats the days of converted tight ends.

This is the largest line I can remember since the days of Chris Brown and Jon Carman

Back