Depth Chart: #FearJabari

I do not remember a team that I was this excited about.

QB and O-line are stacked.

D-line and backfield are stacked.

I usually don't believe it until I see it, but I feel good about JHD (kinda already saw it), Skov (1 year to prove himself to the NFL), and Brad Stewart.

Other than a few linebacker spots and 1 A-back spot, I feel very confident.

Also, how many depth charts show 12 players on defense?

I do not remember a team that I was this excited about.

QB and O-line are stacked.

D-line and backfield are stacked.

I usually don't believe it until I see it, but I feel good about JHD (kinda already saw it), Skov (1 year to prove himself to the NFL), and Brad Stewart.

Other than a few linebacker spots and 1 A-back spot, I feel very confident.

Also, how many depth charts show 12 players on defense?

train-crash-gif.gif

I'd play the guy who played through summer camp over the guy who just got back from being injured. I'd save Summers for the Notre Dame game. We should be fine with the white knight from Savannah for the Alcorn State game. Give us a chance to see what the kid's made of while playing weaker opponent.

Hope Summers can get healthy. Of course, keeping him healthy for game 2 is more important at this point.

Will Bryan and AJ Gray are the real deal. Disappointed not seeing Gary Brown listed.

Not sure if you included him, but Errin Joe can earn an extra year with a medical redshirt. We will find out at the end of this season.

I heard this somewhere else but wasn't able to find an article. That would be a big boost next year - he really stepped up at the end of last season. He was also a big get in his recruiting cycle - I believe it was down to FSU and Tech.

I heard this somewhere else but wasn't able to find an article. That would be a big boost next year - he really stepped up at the end of last season. He was also a big get in his recruiting cycle - I believe it was down to FSU and Tech.
Ken wrote about it the other day.

How about our starting LB, Corey Alford. There is no Corey Alford on the team, get it together GTAA!

I guess they mean Chase, his brother, but it is a surprise to me to see him there.

Huh? It says chase... Did they change/fix it?

This is a badass football team. I hope they keep putting in the work needed to make a big run at this thing.

Back