Discipline:

Well if they're utilizing them during the season..... They've earned that right....but I seriously doubt Dabo is saying "well guys, we can't practice today......Whoooooo's up for some Whiffle Balllllllllllllllll???"
We played kickball AFTER practice, right? As opposed to instead of practice? If so, a lot of people are really misrepresenting things.

And yes, I've seen videos of Clemson playing whiffle ball. Their fans didn't get butthurt, but only because they're winning. Clemson fans were calling for Dabo's head in 2010.

And here we are again. Defense makes a good play forcing a 3rd and long with momentum heading our way and we get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Want to see the problem? Watch how Collins treats Carpenter after his stupid penalty. This kind of "discipline" is not working. The joke is Collins gets 3mil a year for this incompetence.

And here we are again. Defense makes a good play forcing a 3rd and long with momentum heading our way and we get an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty. Want to see the problem? Watch how Collins treats Carpenter after his stupid penalty. This kind of "discipline" is not working. The joke is Collins gets 3mil a year for this incompetence.
Eat öööö

So you saw a disciplined GT team on the field tonight?
If after watching that game, one where the refs stabbed our home team in the back repeatedly, one where our team came together and responded with fire, if after that your first inclination is to jump on the board and gripe about discipline.....

....you should probably go to a men's clinic and have your testosterone levels checked. You should probably lay off the soy milk and try doing some heavy squats. Work on burning off that soggy midsection. Try ööööing your wife.

öööö YOU!!!!

Why are you typing. You should be busy eating öööö
I saw a team that couldn’t do anything without getting penalized, same for the NC state game. Say what you want, but I think the players get a bye for this game in particular

If after watching that game, one where the refs stabbed our home team in the back repeatedly, one where our team came together and responded with fire, if after that your first inclination is to jump on the board and gripe about discipline.....

....you should probably go to a men's clinic and have your testosterone levels checked. You should probably lay off the soy milk and try doing some heavy squats. Work on burning off that soggy midsection. Try ööööing your wife.
for those of you taking this good advice, send pics! (not of the soy milk)

Thank you....someone with some sense about them. I'm with you. How this nutsack orchestrated a 7 yr deal is beyond me.

Lotta Energy ... Lotta Juice. You must be one of those Sideline Dancers we have over there. All about the hype. Write it down, CGC will have GT on probation by the time he gets fired. There's no other way to explain pulling any type of recruiting he's been able to without some shadiness. It's coming. What's his pitch.... "Great Education, You'll be the best player on our Team because you've got 4 stars next to your name, and if you're not....hell son, we'll give you a towel to spin around your head like that rapper Petey Pablo and you can be an Above the Line Dancer"

Lotta Energy ... Lotta Juice. You must be one of those Sideline Dancers we have over there. All about the hype. Write it down, CGC will have GT on probation by the time he gets fired. There's no other way to explain pulling any type of recruiting he's been able to without some shadiness. It's coming. What's his pitch.... "Great Education, You'll be the best player on our Team because you've got 4 stars next to your name, and if you're not....hell son, we'll give you a towel to spin around your head like that rapper Petey Pablo and you can be an Above the Line Dancer"
Make sure not to go run out in front of a speeding car as soon as humanly possible, like right now, before you even finish reading this post. I would be devastated if you killed yourself immediately.

Bark much do you Wylie ?

Pretty sure Wylie has posted this sign a time or two in his workplace.

1607980084330.png

(Actually I am wondering which troll made this account this fall.)

Back