Do not Blame Jeff Sims for this loss.

It was a team effort. Sims was 24/34 (72.3%) for 371 yards.
Yeah the two picks at the beginning were killer but the kid actually played well for the most part.

Nothing wrong with his effort, the two tips were unlucky, and he really threw the ball well otherwise.

Play calling is totally baffling to me. Gibbs bubble screen, all day every day. Put the defense on their heels. Running up the gut against a team that is strong in defending middle runs is just crazy.

Our Offensive Line is a beaded curtain. Until that changes, forget about it.

Just got an email from Nick Saban offering me the job of OL coach. Job description says that I just need to file a report once a week.

Nothing wrong with his effort, the two tips were unlucky, and he really threw the ball well otherwise.

Play calling is totally baffling to me. Gibbs bubble screen, all day every day. Put the defense on their heels. Running up the gut against a team that is strong in defending middle runs is just crazy.
Play calling was the worst I’ve seen this season. Officials were the worst I’ve seen too.

Play calling was the worst I’ve seen this season. Officials were the worst I’ve seen too.

They missed a push off on the 4th down pass play in the 2nd quarter, and they blew the whistle on the punt return that should’ve been a TD and probably missed a bunch of holding calls, anything else I missed? I was driving home during halftime.

Gibbs bubble screen, all day every day.
The crazy thing is we actually started doing something similar when we got down near the goal line which is exact wrong time to try something like that since the D doesn’t have to defend anything deep.

I firmly believe P-naude is actually decent at game planning the first couple of drives, but when it comes to in-game adjustments or calls in the redzone, he’s absolutely lost and usually late.

They missed a push off on the 4th down pass play in the 2nd quarter, and they blew the whistle on the punt return that should’ve been a TD and probably missed a bunch of holding calls, anything else I missed? I was driving home during halftime.
The holding call on the long running play (screen?) that was really a block.

Stat line is very misleading!

His true performance today had a lot of "mental errors" and "missed reads"

Stats like that don't mean anything.

Stetson Bennett for uga was 7/11 for 75 yds and they beat Arky 37 -0

They won because Bennett played smart, heady FB , with no mental errors, his knowledge of the Playbook was spectacular, it was all on the shoulders of such a smart QB to lead them to win, nevermind that the other 21 positions for uga is manned by 4-star or better players.

Nevermind all that, winning takes more than just mindless Stats, you have to have smart QB decisions that don't show up in the Stats

You can't fool me pal, Sims had a horrible day

/end sarcasm, not directed at the OP

No, the tips weren’t unlucky.

Pick 1 was to a wide open receiver coming across the middle 15-20 yards deep. There was no reason to rifle it low. It got tipped because it was thrown where it never should have been.

Pick 2 could have been tucked away. He thought he could get it out and took the risk. That was an aggressive decision that burned the team.

The big sack two drives later also killed a drive and forced us too kick from deep in our own territory. Two Pitt players to the right and Sims tried to beat them both. You have to throw that ball away.

Sims’ overall numbers looked good, but like often last year, the numbers came after the pressure was off because we were down big.

Sims needs better coaching, because he clearly has the ability.

Forearm was down, that was a good call, they didn't miss that

Stat line is very misleading!

His true performance today had a lot of "mental errors" and "missed reads"

Stats like that don't mean anything.

Stetson Bennett for uga was 7/11 for 75 yds and they beat Arky 37 -0

They won because Bennett played smart, heady FB , with no mental errors, his knowledge of the Playbook was spectacular, it was all on the shoulders of such a smart QB to lead them to win, nevermind that the other 21 positions for uga is manned by 4-star or better players.

Nevermind all that, winning takes more than just mindless Stats, you have to have smart QB decisions that don't show up in the Stats

You can't fool me pal, Sims had a horrible day

/end sarcasm, not directed at the OP

Dwag troll confirmed. Mods?

Pick 1 was to a wide open receiver coming across the middle 15-20 yards deep. There was no reason to rifle it low. It got tipped because it was thrown where it never should have been.

Pick 2 could have been tucked away. He thought he could get it out and took the risk. That was an aggressive decision that burned the team.

The big sack two drives later also killed a drive and forced us too kick from deep in our own territory. Two Pitt players to the right and Sims tried to beat them both. You have to throw that ball away.

Sims’ overall numbers looked good, but like often last year, the numbers came after the pressure was off because we were down big.

Did we watch different games or are my old eyes deceiving me? Both INTs were tipped balls. The first one was barely past the LOS.

The majority of his Stats came in the first 3 qtrs when the Game was still being played hard by both Teams

275 of those passing yards were in the first 3 Qtrs, 199 passing yds at the Half

QBs don't like to throw crossers in the Middle to WRs up high cause they don't want to hang the WR out to dry, a better block and a DL not coming free is what we really needed there.

On pick 2 you can't tuck it every time you see the opposing jersey color flash by you in the pocket, you have trust your OLs , based on what you're saying, no throws would get made unless the Pocket is sanitary clean, that will grind your Off to a halt and you will leave a lot of plays on the field.

Real simple, OLs have to man up and do their Jobs

Did we watch different games or are my old eyes deceiving me? Both INTs were tipped balls. The first one was barely past the LOS.

The first one nearly hit the DL in the face. That ball should not have been thrown because the lane was full. It is true that the OL should have kept the DL occupied; but it still shouldn't have been thrown.

Back