Dook offense now rated 104th!!!!

Indecision and 2 timeouts used on the goal line against NIU after 2nd and goal from the 2, and it still became a turnover on downs. Leisurely taking more than 7 minutes to drive down the field against Clemson down 14-3. The onside kick worked, but without it the previous slow FG drive ensured not getting the ball back. Those are a couple. Look, I agree recruiting has ticked up a lot. I just don’t think that is really showing up in the games. Is it youth? Is the staff ill-preparing them? We don’t know yet for sure, a lot of it is faith on believing or not believing in Geoff and Patenaude and Key and others. If he wins big, I’ll be the first to say I was wrong.

You're not wrong. Coaching staff definitely didn't have their s### together early in the season in the red zone.

And before the onside kick against Clemson, Collins was clearly content to run out the clock and take the L.

Do you think we should go back down the triple option route (or comparable offense) like Monken or Bohannon?
I think we should hire Jon Gruden or R Kelly before we let this guy coach another game.

He probably enjoys the win. I'm with him on the coach though.

I can't imagine that would make sense. To hate the coach to the extent stated he must hate us winning to, which could only cause the coach to be here longer.

Write the big check then
All it takes. Hates our coach. Is a great armchair AD. Also knows what plays we should have called. Knows that Collins should have come in here and immediately won the ACC and competed for a Natty with that öööö roster we had in 2019.

All it takes. Hates our coach. Is a great armchair AD. Also knows what plays we should have called. Knows that Collins should have come in here and immediately won the ACC and competed for a Natty with that öööö roster we had in 2019.
I've got a question: why is it that you, and people just like you, enjoy making ööööing excuses for this sorry ass coach? This guy clearly knows a lot about how to talk to kids, and that's a very good thing. But he knows absolutely NOTHING about how to coach a football team. That much is very clear by what we've seen on the football field to date. Show me how I'm wrong. Jesus ööööing Christ....

Back