Double Super Official Championship Games Thread

App St 97 yd KO return to the 1 - 1 play 1 yard TD drive -from shotgun

Hope Marshall wasn’t expecting any flags today.

Dropped a TD, maybe with PI, and the next pass was picked in the end zone. Come on, Marshall!

JRjr

No way OU belongs in the playoff. Their defense is horrendous.

Defense is terrible -I could see a 2 loss UGA, with a close loss today in the SECCG, possibly getting the 4th slot over OU -really need OSU to beat Northwestern tonight. Sucks as I would normally like to see Northwestern beat OSU -but not today.

ESPN with the "'Home' Team Fans" segment featuring UG, right in our backyard.

Makes me sick. We need to start taking care of business and put an end to this öööö

It’s disgusting. We have to get our ish together!!

Gonna be painful watching us punt on 4th and 1 and line up to pass on the 1 next year.

JRjr

Just noticed this is a double official thread so everything posted gets reversed in real life.

Defense is terrible -I could see a 2 loss UGA, with a close loss today in the SECCG, possibly getting the 4th slot over OU -really need OSU to beat Northwestern tonight. Sucks as I would normally like to see Northwestern beat OSU -but not today.

Actually I take this back. If OU beats Texas, thus avenging their only loss, then they’re in -doesn’t matter if it’s 63-60 or 20-17.

Welp. Marshall probably not going to hang with VPI. Guess they’re no Old Dominion.

JRjr

Well we’re not the only defense with tackling problems -that effort by the UT D was pathetic.

Oklahoma runs pistol option handoff from the 1 on 3rd down and goal and loses yardage. Great call, moron. Get under center

Marshall on the board after breaking a long run. 10-6 after a missed PAT.

JRjr

Tech up by 9 at the half after giving up a miracle half court shot at the buzzer.

Actually I take this back. If OU beats Texas, thus avenging their only loss, then they’re in -doesn’t matter if it’s 63-60 or 20-17.
ESPN was already seeking the narrative that a close Georgia lose is worth more than an OU win. It’s öööö.

Back