Double Super Official Championship Games Thread

Lol at the camera crew putting the guy in the F£€% TEXAS shirt on tv for a second.

B1BC826F-DF56-43E7-8B1D-1B29A85CC635.jpeg
I don’t know who this man is, but he just called a CB blitz which lead to a safety against his biggest rival in a conference championship game and this is how emotional he gets. Either this man is the coolest dude alive or he is dead and calling plays ‘weekend at Bernie’s’ Style.

I don’t know who this man is, but he just called a CB blitz which leads to a safety against your biggest rival in a conference championship game and this is how emotional he gets. Either this man is the coolest dude alive, or he is dead and calling plays ‘weekend at Bernie’s’ Style.

Nesbitesque

I don’t know who this man is, but he just called a CB blitz which lead to a safety against his biggest rival in a conference championship game and this is how emotional he gets. Either this man is the coolest dude alive or he is dead and calling plays ‘weekend at Bernie’s’ Style.

That’s the look of a dude who doesn’t sleep because he thinks about murdering quarterbacks 24/7

Why is a regular season PAC12 game scheduled after the championship game, and in a better slot no less? Didn't even know there was a makeup game today except for the obnoxious score alert on ABC

I'm guessing it's wildfire-related

Why is a regular season PAC12 game scheduled after the championship game, and in a better slot no less? Didn't even know there was a makeup game today except for the obnoxious score alert on ABC

Makeup game because of the wildfires.

JRjr

That’s the look of a dude who doesn’t sleep because he thinks about murdering quarterbacks 24/7

Dec 1, it happened again, but it wasn't like the last time. And nothing like the first. I need it more and more and every time I get it, it means less and less. I know I'm slowly descending into hell, but I can't stop, it's all I want. Where is the bottom???

PS need to adjust coverages before the next drive.

Was that targeting on a kickoff return block?

Back