Double Super Official Championship Games Thread

App St up 14-6 on first real drive of the game, culminated with a spread formation QB draw for a TD

Seriously took them 45 seconds to say the name of the game. We get any more sponsors and it's going to turn into a Monty Python skit.

Wow, up 17-13 at home, Satterfield goes for a 4th and 1 on his own 35 ...and doesn’t make it.

...and LA proceeds to get not one, not two, but three 5 yd penalties in a row.

How was VT able to reschedule their game with Marshall and we couldn't reschedule our game against UCFlast year?

They didn’t reschedule - their cancelled game was ECU. They picked up Marshall, who had a cancellation against USCe.

I think UCF had a championship game this week last year, right?

JRjr

Would an OU loss give UGA a chance to make the CFP even with their impending loss to Bama?

Last I looked it would take 2 CFP favorite teams losing in their conference championship games to give UGA a chance.

Kyler Murray plays on two-arrows-to-the-right fast-forward.

Scott Satterfield and App St win the inaugural Sun Belt CG, and had shared the conference title the two previous seasons.

Today’s offensive stats:
Rushing- 42 for 225
Passing- 6/13 for 75

Rain all day so I’m not sure if the conditions influenced the offensive game plan. I do like the offense Satterfield runs and think the transition to it with Tech’s existing personnel is certainly there.

He remains one of a handful of candidates I’m intrigued with, along with Elliott.

Would an OU loss give UGA a chance to make the CFP even with their impending loss to Bama?

Last I looked it would take 2 CFP favorite teams losing in their conference championship games to give UGA a chance.

Would take at minimum OU and Ohio St losing.

Why is a regular season PAC12 game scheduled after the championship game, and in a better slot no less? Didn't even know there was a makeup game today except for the obnoxious score alert on ABC

Back