Dwags figured us out

Anime Avatar Guy: I can't think of anybody. He made that up.

Overcompensating Redneck Avatar Guy: BainbridgeJacket

Girl in Bikini Avatar Guy: Thomsonjacket/GiveEmHellJackets

The Calculus Professor: gtphd

The Reasonable One: knoxjacket/bonham

The Believer: 3GT

The Dungeon Master: Beestorm

George P. Burdell: GBurdell

The Girl: MadTownJacket

The Rocket Scientist: MtownJacket

The Straight Up Hater: AllenKoholic

The Virgin: Wreck Em

The Statistician: cyptomcat/ThisIsAtlanta

The Insect: Gnats

The Personnel Expert: dressedcheeseside

The Legacy: mack
I would love the statistician title in general, but not with the definition he had. He had it as someone citing good stats after losses. Like yards we got against uga. I am not going to name names, but that's not TIA or me.

Also, ND jacket taught calculus at Tech and posted quite a bit about that here, so maybe mention together with gtphd.

The "virgin" one was priceless. As if anyone on this board hasn't been to a bar in Athens---U[sic]GA students: the speediest cure for virginity.

I would love the statistician title in general, but not with the definition he had. He had it as someone citing good stats after losses. Like yards we got against uga. I am not going to name names, but that's not TIA or me.

Also, ND jacket taught calculus at Tech and posted quite a bit about that here, so maybe mention together with gtphd.

I basically took the "titles" and rolled with it. I forgot most of the text. He was trying to paint each type of poster in a bad light so most of us would not want to be associated with his descriptions I'm sure.

The thing that's funny to me is how much they hang their hat on football. Their basketball and baseball programs are a joke (and always have been). Our athletics are better than them in most sports. Academically, you know the story there.

It's literally just football (and women's gymnastics, :naughty:).

They did win a baseball national championship. Wouldn't you know, they won (1990?) in that brief time when you didn't have to beat an unbeaten team twice in the championship round and it was the same way when unbeaten Tech lost in the 94 national championship game to Oklahoma State, IIRC. Then it went back to having to win twice to beat an unbeaten team in Omaha for the title.
They're also fair at golf, tennis and equestrian. And water skiing (only because I knew girl who water skied at Georgia).

It used to be me bigtime, not as much recently. I'll still take it if it makes me internets famous, though.

Things UGA fans do: go onto GT message boards and obsess over the types of posters on there and try to claim that many of us spend too much time preoccupied with UGA.

Things GT fans do: go to work, hold down a job, not be on welfare, not go to UGA message boards.

I honestly thought the only UGA message board was the one that Jim Hart made for them a few years ago. There's not much of a point when reading multisyllabic words is a Master's level course at their bastion of higher learning.

I don't think I've gone onto the AJC board to post anything ever, because it's a quagmire of dumb.

He left out the most important one:

The Guy who Screwed his Wife and Dropped Her Off Half-Naked In the Middle of the Night.

That's really why he hates us.

U[sic]Ga reporting freshmen received dwag dishes for chow:

BNAPx7WCMAEAz5w.jpg

I tried to do one of these for their board, but could only find four:
The failure to communicate poster - lacks any knowledge of how to use punctuation to make a post readable and opts for a stream of thought posting style.

The fake career guy - this guy claims to be a cop, but is really a mall security officer. It's kind of sad that the fake career isn't a bit more aspirational, but he's proud of what he (claims he) does anyways.

The overly Christian guy - look nobody hates God, but the three page post about why it was His will that his beloved dawgs were not to win it all so that they can build character for their sure championship run this season...that one was a bit too much. Plus, it's because Jesus hates you anyways. Don't try to question His will.

The alumni - see also; lurker

The overly Christian guy - look nobody hates God, but the three page post about why it was His will that his beloved dawgs were not to win it all so that they can build character for their sure championship run this season...that one was a bit too much. Plus, it's because Jesus hates you anyways. Don't try to question His will.

Yeah, a bunch of those alleged Christians over on Dawgpost were hoping Fairley got a career-ending injury.

Very Christ-like.

My question is what kind of ööööing loser bothers to write all that? A virgin?

Here's the real ST stereotypes:

1) the fresh off the boat hive transplant: gets offended at anyone daring to say anything non-positive about the program

2) the academic douche: see gtphd

3) the gif or bigcry poster: pretty self explanatory really

4) the "this board has really gone downhill the past year and a half" poster: complains that we're not taking the football board serious enough 365/24/7

5) the ex-player: usually posts quality stuff unless its RM

6) the "dem jackets" sycophant: constantly asks for an update from dem

7) the math nerds: writing computer scripts and öööö making us all look like über nerds

8) the dude I rarely recognize: AV looks mildly familiar but shows little to no memorable personality. Posts stuff like "great game!" and "welcome aboard"

9) the undercover dwag: claims that Tech isn't a rival. Has 1k+ posts on a tech board.

10) the insufferable republican: see dungeon

11) the troll: takes negative positions on everything just to lol at the butthurt

12) the weird font dude: doesn't really understand computers. Thinks his point will be better understood in bold red colored comic sans.

1) the fresh off the boat hive transplant: gets offended at anyone daring to say anything non-positive about the program

4) the "this board has really gone downhill the past year and a half" poster: complains that we're not taking the football board serious enough 365/24/7

7) the math nerds: writing computer scripts and öööö making us all look like über nerds

8) the dude I rarely recognize: AV looks mildly familiar but shows little to no memorable personality. Posts stuff like "great game!" and "welcome aboard"

9) the undercover dwag: claims that Tech isn't a rival. Has 1k+ posts on a tech board.

11) the troll: takes negative positions on everything just to lol at the butthurt

12) the weird font dude: doesn't really understand computers. Thinks his point will be better understood in bold red colored comic sans.

You forgot about the elephant riding Arab with over 20,000 posts in 3 years from behind the desk of his gas station counter.

13) Hardwood floor installer

Back