Dwags figured us out

dont forget the highly-educated, well-traveled know-it-all that speaks multiple languages and hits on your wife with you standing right there even though his own date is hotter. also calls out people for being a dumbass and means it most of the time. knows more about most things than you will ever learn and reminds you of that. also known as "most interesting guy in the world", guy that "will gladly meet you at the tailgate" and "guy that carries a chip mighty high on his shoulder". Could buy or sell you at will, so also takes the moniker "Absolute MoneyStud". Can convert metric to imperial units at a moments notice so also claims the title "Unit Conversion Master"; also "Spelling Correctional Officer" to people that cannot even write properly in their own native language. also a member of the tribe that will soon take over the world. Sometimes referred to as "the guy that yinz better watch out for" but when met in person, more like "dude that will fill your cup with the finest drink made for man"

dont forget the highly-educated, well-traveled know-it-all that speaks multiple languages and hits on your wife with you standing right there even though his own date is hotter. also calls out people for being a dumbass and means it most of the time. knows more about most things than you will ever learn and reminds you of that. also known as "most interesting guy in the world"

Architech hasn't been posting much lately.

I forgot one:

13) the weird creepy foreign dude: takes pictures of ladies at the beach without their knowledge. Likes to brag about being from some ööööty 3rd world country.

I forgot one:

13) the weird creepy foreign dude: takes pictures of ladies at the beach without their knowledge. Likes to brag about being from some ööööty 3rd world country.

Akinji gets busted on hard! good job!

This dude admittedly reads our board as one of his main hobbies then posts an article about it at 6 am on a relatively obscure website. He continues by posting comments on his own article in the posts below using the word "dork." Dude is obviously a LOSER. I'm willing to bet he's obese as well.

I enjoyed it. There was a time when Tech and UGA's banter actually mattered: Back when Tech was ranked #5 Engineering School instead of #4.

This dude admittedly reads our board as one of his main hobbies then posts an article about it at 6 am on a relatively obscure website. He continues by posting comments on his own article in the posts below using the word "dork." Dude is obviously a LOSER. I'm willing to bet he's obese as well.

Why is him posting about it at 6 a.m. part of him being a loser? Is it only cool to read message boards when you're supposed to be working?

I guess I will be the first to say it: That article ööööing sucked big dick. Jesus F Christ.

Why is him posting about it at 6 a.m. part of him being a loser? Is it only cool to read message boards when you're supposed to be working?

No it means he either stayed up all night to write or woke up and the first thing he did was think about this message board.

Back