End of Season Thread

I award you one internets.

Add 10 rushing TDs and 737 rushing yards and there it is.

737 rushing yards. 263 short of being a 1,000 yard rusher. Wow.

And only 763 short of being a 1,500 yard rusher. Amazing!

I award you one internets.

Add 10 rushing TDs and 737 rushing yards and there it is.

737 rushing yards. 263 short of being a 1,000 yard rusher. Wow.
Coincidence? Damn, I am so turned on right now.

Screenshot_20240103-092322~2.png

But [Nesbitt] did it in only 9 games [on 166 rush attempts]..
But King did it as a Sophmore in only 120 rush attempts. And, since he passed more often, he also had to make up for yards lost from sacks.

That is pretty standard. Are you sure you didn't miss the plays to their sidelines? They would quickly exchange a WR as soon as the play was dead and the refs were rushing to spot the ball. The refs were absolutely not watching subs. It was a brilliant coaching move, if the refs don't catch it, to just go fast.
rewatched the first drive the other night and while the cameras don't catch everything, the only time I noticed a new number on the field for UCF was after a stoppage - ball out of bounds or somebody went down (we hadn't gone to a designated flopper yet). So it looked like the same guys except for one play.
Besides, if they are subbing, it is up to the center ref to stand over the ball. The other officials - side judge, linesmen, whoever - should be notifying him of a change in personnel

But King did it as a Sophmore in only 120 rush attempts. And, since he passed more often, he also had to make up for yards lost from sacks.
But Nesbitt has like a blue Brazilian 4th and Nesbitts

This isn’t to say anything at all and I questioned weather I’d post this. But look at 15 seconds into this video. Then have a coke and a smile. Maybe a bourbon.

My dad always told me when I was growing up, to never trust a man who never looks at you
when he's asked a question, that idiot always pulled the bill of his cap down over his eyes
and never looked directly at his questioners! The world of GT football is in a much better
place since that piece of crap was fired sans the 11 million dollars or so that was paid to
get rid of him!!
THWg

My dad always told me when I was growing up, to never trust a man who never looks at you
when he's asked a question, that idiot always pulled the bill of his cap down over his eyes
and never looked directly at his questioners! The world of GT football is in a much better
place since that piece of crap was fired sans the 11 million dollars or so that was paid to
get rid of him!!
THWg

1704301304005.png

But they DID change personnel. I noticed it from my UN perch several times when they would run a play to their side of the field. Refs were too much in a rush to spot the ball to notice, Heupel knew he could get away with it, Clown was too stupid to notice or he just didn't care.

Oh man, I had almost forgotten about the fastest officiating crew on turf.

Oh man, I had almost forgotten about the fastest officiating crew on turf.
Literally sprinting the ball to the line to spot it. Ignored several quick subs by UCF, which is not UCF's problem. If the refs don't hold the snap for subs, snap the ball.

get rid of him!!
THWg
I always wondered what one of those body language experts would say about Coach Goof. Horrendous body language to the non-experts. I wonder what an expert would say.

Back