End of Season Thread

No, it wasn't. I realize you are wearing gold color glasses, but he had possession of the ball before he touched out of bounds.
It bounced on his stomach, and his hands came off it as his butt is landing on the OOB line. It’s fine we won, but no need to defend the terrible refs and replay review in a GT board.

It bounced on his stomach, and his hands came off it as his butt is landing on the OOB line. It’s fine we won, but no need to defend the terrible refs and replay review in a GT board.
He had control. You're wrong. He was inbounds and he had control. I hoped the same thing at first and rewatched it several times. It was a freak catch

Are we the best 7-6 team out there?
You may say it in jest, but we are as good as any of them, or better, as it sits right now.

Our competition at 7 wins
South Florida
VT maybe today, if they win.
Texas Tech
Maryland, Rutgers, and Wisconsin, depending on bowl outcomes.
Bowling Green (I know, but we'd wax them now)
Northern Illinois.
USC is just bad.
Texas A&M or Kentucky.

He had control. You're wrong. He was inbounds and he had control. I hoped the same thing at first and rewatched it several times. It was a freak catch
20231226_195541_1_AdobeExpress.gif

Gus probably greased the wheels a bit pregame letting them know they’ll run a lot of HUNH. Johnson did the same with 3O stuff letting them know his linemen sometimes won’t engage till the 2nd level
When UCF came to HGF/BDS, Heupel was the coach.
They also ran HUNH without changing personnel a lot too

My bad. I completely glossed over the first part. I thought he was talking about the game the other night.

But they DID change personnel. I noticed it from my UN perch several times when they would run a play to their side of the field. Refs were too much in a rush to spot the ball to notice, Heupel knew he could get away with it, Clown was too stupid to notice or he just didn't care.

But they DID change personnel. I noticed it from my UN perch several times when they would run a play to their side of the field. Refs were too much in a rush to spot the ball to notice, Heupel knew he could get away with it, Clown was too stupid to notice or he just didn't care.
I saw a bunch of plays where they didn't. Even pointed it out to my buddy, saying look how they're running all these formations and plays and they are not changing personnel so we can't.

I saw a bunch of plays where they didn't. Even pointed it out to my buddy, saying look how they're running all these formations and plays and they are not changing personnel so we can't.
That is pretty standard. Are you sure you didn't miss the plays to their sidelines? They would quickly exchange a WR as soon as the play was dead and the refs were rushing to spot the ball. The refs were absolutely not watching subs. It was a brilliant coaching move, if the refs don't catch it, to just go fast.

Where is he getting those numbers from? King threw for 2,842 yards and 27 TD passes last season.

Back