ESPN Mag Making Stuff Up

but we've got a bit of a lynch mob going on in here.

It really bummed me out that when I google image searched "Marshawn Lynch mob", no results were found of a lynch mob with Marshawn's face photoshopped on everyone. #coolstorybro

It's not only possible but likely that Uzzi was embarrassed by what he said and is now just covering his tracks. What's odd is that from not only Uzzi's reaction but also his teammates and GTAA employee's reaction that he clearly got other people to be complicit in his deceptive rewriting of history. I think the conversation happened, Uzzi forgot about it, and then like a dickweek tried to cover-up what he actually said.

I just "embellished" your quote a bit.

Ansah just got drafted. Unfortunately, one of his highlights was blowing by Uzzi

Looked like he was lined up on him. Can't go back and look though

That was #72 IMO who should've made the block

WRONG.
Against a 5-0 defense (or what people who don't know football call a 3-4), depending on what side of the protection they are on, one OT will have the 4i/5 tech DEnd and the other tackle will slide out to the OLB. It looks like the slide was going to the right because Beno took his 4 tech and #72 Bailey slid out to the OLB who dropped. Tevin shouldve stepped up on this play.

WRONG.
Against a 5-0 defense (or what people who don't know football call a 3-4),

images

Bet you don't know about the 11-0 defense either. It's what idiots who don't k ow anything about football call the 5-0 defense.

I am just glad that finally after watching football, listening to analyst, broadcasters, sports talk hosts, and players talk football for 20 ööööing years that I finally found out what the 3/4 defense is really supposed to be called.

Back