Et tu Clemson

When in doubt, pull out
it's the wise move for sure, but i just love her shock and disgust and panic too much, so by now I must have a legit starting 5 of little madRazors out there somewhere. I just make sure not to submit my dna to 23andme and no worries.

I would love to see Clemson in the SEC, but I can't see how either they or FSU have any legal grounds: they agreed to the contractual terms. We live a strange age of capricious values, but nothing would shock me.

The next era of conference expansion and the fall of the ACC is now officially on. This is now the most important era of GT football maybe ever. It's either the final days of GT playing football at the highest level or the start of a resurgence of the Tech football program. It'll take the president, AD, and HC all performing at a high level. Fans have to do their part if we start winning and re-engage meaningfully with the program, ie show up. It wasn't too many years ago where we were about 50/50 in the ACC-CG against FSU, I'm hopeful the potential is still there.

I was hoping the ACC would stick together, but I don't think it will now. I hope President Cabrera and J Batt are reaching out to the Big 10. I think we should tell them we'd come for half a share.

Back