Fall Camp News

So you discredit someone BC they were one of few playmakers on the team? Makes no sense. Robbie was the only A-back we had that could actually make the first guy miss in the open

Aback rank
1) Godhigh
2) Orwin
3) AA
4) Roddy (UGA games clouds a lot of folks mind)
5) EP

We may be the only school who get nervous when replacing an All-American with a 4* behemoth. I believe the factories call that reloading

Godhigh was shifty and made some great plays. At the time he excelled, he was all we had as a playmaker though. I don't think he would've started over AA, RJ or OS. I'm ranking him in the top 4 which is pretty darn good and I would consider that a compliment. I'm not saying he wasn't good, just saying I'd take the other 3 over him. I rank Roddy so high not because of his glory-UGA moments, but the fact that he was good and contributed for 4 years. The sustained high level performance puts him over the top for me.

rankings look like this:

in rushing yards:
roddy - 1846
orwin - 1839
godhigh - 1191
peeples - 1035
perkins - 675

in ypc:
ant - 9.66
orwin - 9.29
godhigh - 8.82
roddy - 7.60
peeples - 7.50

in rushing tds:
orwin - 20
roddy - 14
godhigh - 11
ant - 6
hill/zenon - 5

total yards:
orwin - 2654
roddy - 2259
godhigh - 1889
peeples - 1488
zenon - 1073

total TDs:
orwin - 22
roddy - 19
godhigh - 17
hill - 8
zenon/ant - 7

Perkins had about 9 ypc as an AB.

I couldn't remember a solid timeframe for when he was a BB and when he was an AB.

if he was only AB in 13-14 then he had 62 carries, 557 yards, 8.98 ypc, 2 rushing TDs, 3 receptions for 84 yards, and 1 receiving TD.

Interesting comment: Ken asked Johnson if Kenderius Whitehead would be in the mix at DE, and Johnson said "probably not". Not sure what's up with him, seems like a commitment issue

I love the entrance tunnel.

Is it an entrance tunnel or an exit tunnel? Depends on what you are talking about as well.

Are they entering the field or exiting the locker room?

Exiting the field or entering the locker room?

Is it an entrance tunnel or an exit tunnel? Depends on what you are talking about as well.

Are they entering the field or exiting the locker room?

Exiting the field or entering the locker room?

It is both....entered at the beginning, exited and reentered at half time, then exited when it's over. Gosh, do I have to spell it out for you guys. Do you need a diagram or pics?

It is both....entered at the beginning, exited and reentered at half time, then exited when it's over. Gosh, do I have to spell it out for you guys. Do you need a diagram or pics?

Probably need to go ahead with the diagrams, I'm just not following you. Let's start with the obvious:

Define "gosh."

So it is like an in and out, in and out, in and out sort of thing?

Back