Fall Camp News

I'm not that encouraged if a former walk on is slated to start. The more talented guys must not be blocking worth a öööö.

We've never had any good walkons end up playing for us either.

I'm not that encouraged if a former walk on is slated to start. The more talented guys must not be blocking worth a öööö.

Robbie Godhigh says hi.

Dude is one of the top 5 ABs to play at Tech under Johnson and was a walk on

Sean-Bedford-2010-250x300.png

Man he looks so fat in that picture. But then he lost like 80 lbs in 2 months after he was done with football. He should be selling diet plans.

Tech should hire him as Shamire Devine's personal dietician.

Our offensive line apparently sucks dick.

http://www.ajc.com/news/sports/college/georgia-tech-offensive-line-coach-not-happy-with-s/nnQXP/

With the starting offensive line basically set, Georgia Tech offensive line coach Mike Sewak is auditioning candidates for dependable backups to play in a rotation. His problem is evidently not a multitude of options.

“We had a couple practices where one guy would do well and they would come right back and slide back down,” Sewak said Monday after the Yellow Jackets’ practice. “I think the intensity from a couple guys needs to pick up because this is Division I football and I don’t think they realize that you’ve got to bring it every single day.”

We're f*cked. All-in on BH futures.

I'd go

1) Roddy
2) Robbie
3) Orwin

And those three ahead of the rest by a decent margin. Allen was pretty good for his 1 season and would probably make the list if he played more.

1. Roddy - Best blocker. Solid runner. I think his stats would've been better if he wasn't counted on to block so much.
2. Orwin - Best production
3. Allen - His 1 year stats are similar to Godhigh's best year. Who do you want on your team more? I'll take Allen.
4. Godhigh

Back