Fall Camp News

Fall Kamp News is over. There is no more fall kamp.

Fall Kamp News is over. There is no more fall kamp.

Eh, that may be the case, but they keep posting videos with #GTCAMP15 so I'll keep putting them here.

[y]3yYWGt_P8Mw[/y]

[y]LqITCHK3oig[/y]

I mean. What do you want to know.

One is a freshman and related to the Dwag Marshall. The other is a graduate transfer from Stanford.

I'm asking about their qualities, abilities in the position. It is bizarre that I could get a rundown of who hates who on this forum instantly but not opinions on our running backs.

Paging gte490v.

I'm asking about their qualities, abilities in the position. It is bizarre that I could get a rundown of who hates who on this forum instantly but not opinions on our running backs.

Paging gte490v.

Corndog Recruiting Services LLC thinks Marshall is too short.

Paging gte490v.

You have been posting here how long?

Paging gte490v.

Skov is a big mofo. Played FB at Stanford and only got a handful of carries while he played there. He was a monster at blocking though. Not sure about speed, but seems like a short yardage bulldozer.

Marshall is a freshman. Smaller, but faster and more home run potential. Other than that, not much is known because everything else is based on high school film.

I imagine both will see significant minutes in different situations.

Skov is a big mofo. Played FB at Stanford and only got a handful of carries while he played there. He was a monster at blocking though. Not sure about speed, but seems like a short yardage bulldozer.

Marshall is a freshman. Smaller, but faster and more home run potential. Other than that, not much is known because everything else is based on high school film.

I imagine both will see significant minutes in different situations.

So probably the same kind of time split we saw with Days and Laskey then, yeah? Has Marshall played any at A-Back during camp, or do we know?

Skov is cement truck bowling through the line - 6'1" 230. Not great speed, but enough to get the job done for our purposes. Averaged about 10ypc in the last scrimmage and will be a load in short-yardage situations. I'm not expecting a ton of RB intangibles (vision, cutting, etc) but I'm expecting piles to move and 4th-and-1s to be converted.

Marshall is a smaller 5'10" 210ish tailback. Great burst and speed. He will get PT and bust some long runs this year. This is the first guy we've had since Dwyer that you'll be expecting a homerun if he breaks into the 2nd level. You have to get about 7:30 into his HS highlight tape before finding a clip that doesn't end with him coasting in the endzone with a trail of defenders 10 yards behind.

I'm also expecting some mistakes and blocking breakdowns given that they've both only been here a few weeks. Marshall is the future though IMHO. That kid is explosive. I'm still confused as to why he didn't have more factories knocking on his door. We're going to have a serious collection of speed playing on offense between JT/Snoddy/Marshall.

So probably the same kind of time split we saw with Days and Laskey then, yeah? Has Marshall played any at A-Back during camp, or do we know?

I believe Marshall is bback all the way right now. His other freshman competition has moved to aback instead.

Back