Fall Camp News

PJ24_3.jpg

He's lost a lot of weight over the years.

:biggthumpup:

I know it's tough to gauge playing against yourselves whether the offense is protecting the ball or the defense isn't producing turnovers, but all things being equal, I'd personally rather see our offense with zero turnovers in these scrimmages than our defense ballhawking. Gives me the warm and fuzzies.

I thought it funny from the other angle (or maybe I read way more into it), which is CPJ continuing to master the bad cop role in camp.

Thomas: "Yay! No TOs. We did great."
Johnson: "You did great against air. Neat."

:lol:

Kelly_Quinlan: #Gatech escapes the rain on Tuesday and bad news on WR Mike Summers in the short term. […]

I think it means we also escaped bad news on him. Meaning he'll be fine?

Huge difference in offensive line size and strength from Johnson's first few years of what seemed like mostly 275 - 290 lb OL's

I am disappointed to see any depth chart, like the Rivals one, without Hunt-Days at the top of his position

other than JHD, none of the weights have been changed since the spring, so this can't be right.

BTW, whatever happened to Chris Griffin? I thought he was supposed to be the top OLineman at one point.

other than JHD, none of the weights have been changed since the spring, so this can't be right.

BTW, whatever happened to Chris Griffin? I thought he was supposed to be the top OLineman at one point.

He got hurt. He has a redshirt.

Just need him back by Clemson on 10/10. That's going to be the first contested game this season.

Huh? You do realize that we play two teams we lost to last year and Notre Dame on the road before we play Clemson?

One thing is for sure, when we win a couple of big games, we get really cocky.

Back