Fall Camp Thread

Henderson starting at NT was pretty much the only thing he really said.

when will we have a depth chart?
Other than defense, the offense seems to be pretty easy to determine. Searcy and Lynch at ABack. Stewart at WR. Not sure about the other with Dolphus injured - I thought he would start. Kenny Cooper probably still recovering at center so probably not starting. Benson obviously at center

I think Campbell at safety. Mitchell, Swilling and Alexander are LB's that will start. Malik at corner

when will we have a depth chart?

Is it Wednesday’s they release the DC/injuries? Then probably next Wednesday. Although we’ll likely have a good idea by who’s running in what units in practice Monday.

How is this the first time I’ve heard of players having to leave practice early for class? Don’t they get first dibs on scheduling? How the hell does that happen.

How is this the first time I’ve heard of players having to leave practice early for class? Don’t they get first dibs on scheduling? How the hell does that happen.

They don't come here to play school. Wait, no. Scratch that, reverse it.

Brant's name has been mentioned pretty much every day.

And CPJ – in his typical reserved way – continues to acknowledge Graham's talent.

There's been very little talk of the B-backs this camp, it seems to me.

Camp and Stewart are the starting WR... next up is true freshman Carter with Dolphus right there with him.

OT Marshall and Bryan
G Braun and Morgan
C Lee
Cooper is back next week and may be a guard.

QB TQM, Oliver
AB #1!, Lynch, Cottrell
BB Benson, Howard or Mason

starting lineup i think - although others are important as well

wr stewart
lt bryan
lg braun
c lee
rg b morgan
rt marshall
wr campbell
qb marshall
bback benson
aback searcy
aback lynch
de branch
dt cerge-henderson
de st armour
olb alexander
ilb mitchell
ilb curry
olb campbell
cb kerr
cb simmons
saf rivera
saf ja johnson?

Assuming Campbell = camp at wr. Blanking on who you’re talking about for Campbell at olb. Also don’t think Morgan 1 will start on the OL. Think jalen Johnson is at WR now. Otherwise looks reasonable.

I meant Camp -sorry. I am calling Christian Campbell - the stinger - a linebacker. I was assuming Johnson #23 at safety but see from ajc that he is competing against Campbell at stinger. Saw another site - Carpenter starting at safety. Don't know who that is. Morgan -maybe not but as of the other day he was in there because of Cooper injury. I would agree though may slip Bryan to guard and start one of several guys at tackle.

Need certain classes to graduate. Some classes are only offered at one or two times.

I meant Camp -sorry. I am calling Christian Campbell - the stinger - a linebacker. I was assuming Johnson #23 at safety but see from ajc that he is competing against Campbell at stinger. Saw another site - Carpenter starting at safety. Don't know who that is. Morgan -maybe not but as of the other day he was in there because of Cooper injury. I would agree though may slip Bryan to guard and start one of several guys at tackle.

I got excited thinking Kelly Campbell was back.

I meant Camp -sorry. I am calling Christian Campbell - the stinger - a linebacker. I was assuming Johnson #23 at safety but see from ajc that he is competing against Campbell at stinger. Saw another site - Carpenter starting at safety. Don't know who that is.

Tyriq Carpenter, sophomore out of Long County. Played a little last year, mostly on special teams.

Back