Fire Patenuade

GT18YJjr.

Dodd-Like
I am with Corndog. Coaching in………Game 3 - A. Lost by 8 on the road to the #6 team that annihilated us the last two years. The game plan was conservative, but that is the likely reason we were in it to the end. There have been plenty of days to question this staff. Today was not one of them.
You must be giving them a Tech curve. Coaching was a B- at best. Poor play calling, mostly offense, and time management in big moments were big reasons why we lost that game. Credit to the staff to keeping the team engaged though.

rain

Dodd-Like
Patenaude had a lot of creativity to keep it competitive against Clemson.

7 minute 4th quarter drive for 3 points and another game where Patenaude can’t finish in the red zone made the difference
this is key. All the moral victories in the world don't fix glaring weaknesses. Clemson just almost Clemsoned the game. We will continue to suck in the red zone and Clemson will turn out to be not the usual Clemson team. Probably a 3 loss team.
They muscled us out of the way when we really really needed a stop. And when we really really needed a score we tried several stipid plays in a row. Capped off by a shovel pass to the wrong guy to call the play for.
Lets check back later in the year when we are like 1-8 or 2-7.
Because I saw Bill Lewis give a top ranked Arizona team all that they could handle but lost. That turned out to be the highlight of the year.

KrazieJacket

Dodd-Like
We don’t have a good Ol. Outside of that, we need to find a way to get one. First and 8 at the goal and we rush to the three or four, you have to score. The scheme and being clever is cute. You aren’t going to win many big games if you can’t just put it in. Have to just get the ball 3 or four yards. Don’t be clever, score.

rain

Dodd-Like
And we lost by 1 to NIU. So the staff must have coached even better in that game.
Oh I don’t disagree with your take
I just want the right score quoted because today will be the highlight of the season

GTLiebs

Dodd-Like
Oh I don’t disagree with your take
I just want the right score quoted because today will be the highlight of the season
Main reason I'll believe that is cause odds are anyone we beat besides uga will be denigrated into not being a good win.

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
I actually think pnaude is one of our better Coaches which is not saying much

The lack of screens and smoke routes yesterday, however, was infuriating
Is he worthy of Clown in Chief in waiting?

Liberty

Kayar hunu bhanda marnu ramro
Have our TEs ever been ballyhooed? Or you mean just the notion of having TEs was ballyhooed?
Well if there was ever a chance, tonight was it. Nope, no ballyhoo for our TEs.

OptionJacket

Damn Good Rat
The score was close because Clemson’s QB was awful. How you guys are pointing to a score where we didn’t score a TD for 60 minutes I just don’t get. I don’t care who the opponent is. This offensive coordinator just called a game where we scored on 2 offensive possessions (2 field goals) in 60 minutes. That’s putrid. If Clemson‘s QB had a pulse they win much bigger. Most of the country’s takeaway has been that both of us sucked. If that game was any other two teams all of us would have changed the channel. It was 2 ugly offensive teams.

BigDanT

J. Batt Fan
The score was close because Clemson’s QB was awful. How you guys are pointing to a score where we didn’t score a TD for 60 minutes I just don’t get. I don’t care who the opponent is. This offensive coordinator just called a game where we scored on 2 offensive possessions (2 field goals) in 60 minutes. That’s putrid. If Clemson‘s QB had a pulse they win much bigger. Most of the country’s takeaway has been that both of us sucked. If that game was any other two teams all of us would have changed the channel. It was 2 ugly offensive teams.
You suck lol

GTWannaBee

Dodd-Like
Clearly uga sucks too.

GTRules

You’re Mamma
Dude shut the öööö up. You’re being a bitch.