Fire Patenuade

Anyone who has a problem with the coaching today is a retard.

Full retard.
They definitely did better today but you can’t tell me they really played to win there at the end. The clock management and decisions weren’t great.

again having to waste a TO.....but good job guys...coaching let u down.

Patenaude had a lot of creativity to keep it competitive against Clemson.

7 minute 4th quarter drive for 3 points and another game where Patenaude can’t finish in the red zone made the difference

Not sure this is the defense to talk about not finishing in the red zone on. It's not good but it's what that defense is really good at too

Patenaude had a lot of creativity to keep it competitive against Clemson.

7 minute 4th quarter drive for 3 points and another game where Patenaude can’t finish in the red zone made the difference

Do you think we could've moved down the field any other way? Should we have just started throwing 15 yds downfield into their defense? That would've been retarded. We did what we could to move the ball and it worked. It wasn't fast, but I don't think we could've moved it better than we did to get in the position we did.

Not sure this is the defense to talk about not finishing in the red zone on. It's not good but it's what that defense is really good at too

It feels like it’s been a consistent problem with Patenaude. He can get into the red zone but once he’s inside the 10 he has no idea which play to call

Do you think we could've moved down the field any other way? Should we have just started throwing 15 yds downfield into their defense? That would've been retarded. We did what we could to move the ball and it worked. It wasn't fast, but I don't think we could've moved it better than we did to get in the position we did.

I do think we could have moved faster on the 7 minute drive. The tempo was working but we spent a number of plays letting them clock run down. I get it earlier in the game when we were trying to get Clemson to show us their tells but not sure on that drive. More than anything I fault Patenaude’s inability to finish drives in the red zone. Feels like he has no idea what to do in a red zone situation and he gets away from what works

I am with Corndog. Coaching in Game 1 - F. Lost to a horrible team at home. Game 2 - B. Got the job done but had some protection issues. Game 3 - A. Lost by 8 on the road to the #6 team that annihilated us the last two years. The game plan was conservative, but that is the likely reason we were in it to the end. There have been plenty of days to question this staff. Today was not one of them.

Back