Full Speed Ahead

It is a destination game already, as many Tech people come from around the country, and it's in the center of Atlanta
"Many". That's damn funny. 38k people in a metro area of 6 million is now "many". We do not have a destination stadium that is going to attract fans. We are good enough we should sell our what we have every single home game. Should we build 85k? Nope. But there is absolutely no reason why we couldn't have a new, modern, 50k seat stadium that is fitting with being the premier engineering school in the nation. Every season, we fall further behind. The plans they have is nothing but patchwork.

Can you provide one piece of evidence like a news article or msg board posts?
I ain't gotta provide you with jack öööö.....although, I could provide a pretty interesting video of some action in the upper east stands.

If you say I'm wrong, good for you. I'm not, so suck it.

I ain't gotta provide you with jack öööö.....although, I could provide a pretty interesting video of some action in the upper east stands.

If you say I'm wrong, good for you. I'm not, so suck it.
I already did, dumbass

It is a destination game already, as many Tech people come from around the country, and it's in the center of Atlanta
I love HGF@BDS. But it is not the center of Atlanta in the philosophical sense you are trying to convey. Basically no one outside of the 35K of us give a crap about GT, BDS, or the share of gold.

I love HGF@BDS. But it is not the center of Atlanta in the philosophical sense you are trying to convey. Basically no one outside of the 35K of us give a crap about GT, BDS, or the share of gold.
I think you underestimate the brand in the corporate offices in the area. Especially those that recruit at Ma Tech. That's why the suite strategy makes sense.

I think you underestimate the brand in the corporate offices in the area. Especially those that recruit at Ma Tech. That's why the suite strategy makes sense.
You also need to attract fans to the stands.

You also need to attract fans to the stands.
Which we can do as part of the $500M, like adding chairbacks and a video screen. If they can improve the restrooms and the entry gates for efficiency and cleanliness, then i would would think that would be good.

Which we can do as part of the $500M, like adding chairbacks and a video screen. If they can improve the restrooms and the entry gates for efficiency and cleanliness, then i would would think that would be good.
Our stadium, most of it, will be a trainwreck adding chairbacks, especially LW. It is already narrow down the rows.

Fair. I am thinking purely from a sports perspective

Screenshot_20241004_101120.jpg

Gold gold gold
It's a beautiful thing, ain't it?

Do we know that they are not changing the rows to take this into account?
We are not that dumb, imo, to make things worse instead of better, I sincerely hope

Back