Gameday Thread - 2023 Season Opener: Louisville @ GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
We never have been; but clown left a mess that will need to be rebuilt. Not the biggest rebuild in world history or anything; but still some rebuilding.
Yeah, but with what we have…if key and Faulkner keep the gas pedal down we win that game something like 41-28. We have to compete with what we have today.

We looked like dumbass the 2H ….. now imagine if this was Clemson or olmiss

We probably aren't beating Clemson with this roster; but maybe we can keep Kiffin from calling all running plays because he feels sorry for us. It is going to take some time to rebuild.

One thing to remember is that some of our starters, particularly on D, went out. Losing Williams in the middle was probably a pretty big deal. Doesn’t affect poor tackling though.

We probably aren't beating Clemson with this roster; but maybe we can keep Kiffin from calling all running plays because he feels sorry for us. It is going to take some time to rebuild.

it’s less of a rebuild

Yeah, but with what we have…if key and Faulkner keep the gas pedal down we win that game something like 41-28. We have to compete with what we have today.

UL figured out our offense and adjusted, we just weren't able to counter.

The first 2 drives from each team were as follows UL 6:41 field goal, redzone stop
GT 0:49 punt
UL 2:49 touchdown
GT 2:42 punt

Please tell me how that isn’t Buster’s fault?
I have already said that I disagreed with the approach to try and turn it into a power game we just needed to finish. I just take issue with someone saying the D played great when they gave up 39 points.

1693626137432.jpeg

The offense is far ahead of the defense. The offense cannot back off. We need to pass down field more,

Even in the first half we gave up three scoring drives The DB tackling is pitiful and the pass rush is non-existent.

that’s your answer lol

Yes, the roster left was so horrible that some of them are in the NFL and at least one guy is still playing. Quite a few of them were playing the whole time clown was here and clown twerps on here were telling everyone 'the cupboard was bare'.

Yes, the roster left was so horrible that some of them are in the NFL and at least one guy is still playing. Quite a few of them were playing the whole time clown was here and clown twerps on here were telling everyone 'the cupboard was bare'.

again ….no one is picking that roster over current

The offense is far ahead of the defense. The offense cannot back off. We need to pass down field more,

Even in the first half we gave up three scoring drives The DB tackling is pitiful and the pass rush is non-existent.

OL needs some bodies. We also need a go to receiver if we are going to rely on the pass. Maybe some of these guys will step up; but I wish we had more height at WR. The TE's may be the best we've had since Gailey though.

Open field tackling was terrible. Hopefully that gets fixed. I don't think coaching can fix our DL woes though, we need better recruiting there.

There were some positives tonight, as disappointing as the loss was. Especially with that lead and how we looked.

but our tackling is a big, big negative. I was worried about that, losing CT and White.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back