Georgia Tech vs. USC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
last four quarters our D has surrendered 1 TD (off a TO) against loaded offenses. pretty impressive considering the hitherto abortion. not gonna bitch and moan about one play.

Was in position to make a play. The defender should have tackled the receiver right after the first bobble.

That's the problem. If you play soft coverage, you have to attack after the catch. You can't be weak at both, which we are.

That was perfect coverage Cov. 2. Wittek through into the coverage. Louis should have drove on the ball soon as it went to the flat

Yeah, that second of hesitation gave them the touchdown.

If it was indeed cov 2,then on 3rd and goal he should've been defending the front line and not so soft to the flat threat.

Im pretty sure he was mid pointing a route behind him in the end zone . Anyway, he should have drove on that caused an incompletion or tackled him short of the end zone

On a side note, despite the last TD, our FCS-level defenders have held their own the last two games. Like I said after the UGA game, the criticisms of our defensive talent was very overblown.

No, we run turnovers, something the VL anus lickers refuse to see.

Go ahead. Tell us how much better we'd be playing if Tevin had stayed in.

NOONE is saying Vad Lee is perfect. I'm certainly not. What I AM saying is that TEVIN WASHINGTON SUCKS DONKEY BALLS. And, so no, I will not complain when anyone who is a better athlete makes an error at QB...whether that's Vad Lee or Justin Thomas next year, I'm not going to complain. Because at least then we will have a guy who has the POTENTIAL to be a difference maker back there. That's something Tevin only has the ability to be...for the other team.

So do us all a favor...Mr Tevin Anus Licker...STFU!

Yeah, the offense was immediately much more productive with Vad in. With of without turnovers, an offense still has to score points.

Wish there was a filter for all the bitching and moaning about Tevin vs. Vad.

No one can control it except CPJ. Get the öööö over it.

NOONE is saying Vad Lee is perfect. I'm certainly not. What I AM saying is that TEVIN WASHINGTON SUCKS DONKEY BALLS. And, so no, I will not complain when anyone who is a better athlete makes an error at QB...whether that's Vad Lee or Justin Thomas next year, I'm not going to complain. Because at least then we will have a guy who has the POTENTIAL to be a difference maker back there. That's something Tevin only has the ability to be...for the other team.

:pop:
This looks like a halftime show worth watching...

On a side note, despite the last TD, our FCS-level defenders have held their own the last two games. Like I said after the UGA game, the criticisms of our defensive talent was very overblown.

If there is anything ST is exceptionally good at, it's overblown criticism. See da Buzz's critique of TW above.

Tevin seems like a great kid, but has never been more then a bellow average QB. Anyone who can't see the talent difference between him and Vad is an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back