Georgia Tech vs. USC Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vad fumble was a direct result of an O-line whiff. What's worse is that the play was open for yardage.

Vad fumble was a direct result of an O-line whiff. What's worse is that the play was open for yardage.

I agree, but the problem is that if that happens to Tevin, it's because he sucks not because of the O-line. I get it, Vad is better, more talented, and more physical. What I don't get is why Vad can throw a pick and it's ok, but Tevin does and he's the worst QB ever.

Tevin seems like a great kid, but has never been more then a bellow average QB. Anyone who can't see the talent difference between him and Vad is an idiot.

TW is better than below avg, especially run skills. That said, VL has been the right call so far

we need to rise up from everything that is ööööting all over us telling us to lose this game. after those injuries we need to come back even harder and make this game get lane kiffin fired.

Guys, calm down, we're fine. We're playing well and will win this game if we just don't panic like half of this board is doing right now. It's 7-7 and both teams have had their ups and downs so far. Just root for the team.

Go ahead. Tell us how much better we'd be playing if Tevin had stayed in.

NOONE is saying Vad Lee is perfect. I'm certainly not. What I AM saying is that TEVIN WASHINGTON SUCKS DONKEY BALLS. And, so no, I will not complain when anyone who is a better athlete makes an error at QB...whether that's Vad Lee or Justin Thomas next year, I'm not going to complain. Because at least then we will have a guy who has the POTENTIAL to be a difference maker back there. That's something Tevin only has the ability to be...for the other team.

So do us all a favor...Mr Tevin Anus Licker...STFU!

Hey dumbass, Vad has a much higher upside, but any freshman also has a higher downside. Continually disparaging Tevin is just being an asshole, something that you embody.

BTW, has anyone commented on jerseys look like some minor league softball team. Classic blue jerseys would look much better.

Like Coach Dodd said, classy uniforms are worth 7 points...

I hope those guys are going crazy in the locker room right now. We've gotta want this more to win.

I agree, but the problem is that if that happens to Tevin, it's because he sucks not because of the O-line. I get it, Vad is better, more talented, and more physical. What I don't get is why Vad can throw a pick and it's ok, but Tevin does and he's the worst QB ever.

i don't understand what is confusing. as your risk increases, so does the likelihood of a failure - and success - on a given play. the expected risk will decline with each year vad has in the system, and plays like that would be deemed unacceptable in his Sr year.

Without a real passing threat, we CANNOT win this game. They are playing 8 in the box, and Vad provides the best chance to move the ball.

If TW throws into the wind, it might end up behind him.

You are serious, aren't you? I'm sorry, but I just don't see it. Great kid though.

Compare his numbers to nesbitts and let me know your conclusion. ESP taking into account
Nesbitts. Better receivers. If you don't see otherwise I can't help you

I disagree. He secures the ball better, a skill that Vad is yet to learn.

When running the TO to the outside, you have the ball in both hands, but not against your body. If a strong-armed DL hits you from behind, you probably fumble....And, you cannot believe TW has a stonger grip than VAD? Right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back