Gibbs gone

If it’s UT I just don’t get it. He’s not going to win anything over there either. And he’s was getting stats already here. Why would you pass up a Tech degree for another random dumpster fire program.

If it’s UT I just don’t get it. He’s not going to win anything over there either. And he’s was getting stats already here. Why would you pass up a Tech degree for another random dumpster fire program.
I would assume that the degree isn't at the forefront of the decision for the vast majority of college football players.

lol at Gibbs thinking about a degree

Please stop with the 1970s talking points of "how can you pass up a valuable GT Degree"

In 2021 Players are trying to get to the NFL.

I don't get these posts about UT, not just yours; but some of the others too. UT is 7-5 SEC team, the 5 losses were to ranked teams and UF. They are bowl eligible and ranked 34th in rushing. How is that not a major step up from a 3-9 ACC team that is 98th in rushing?

I don't get these posts about UT, not just yours; but some of the others too. UT is 7-5 SEC team, the 5 losses were to ranked teams and UF. They are bowl eligible and ranked 34th in rushing. How is that not a major step up from a 3-9 ACC team that is 98th in rushing?
Because ND, Mich St, Michigan, Penn State offer a better upside than Tennessee, most if not all of them have upper classmen playing RB that are leaving and he could be the man behind sound OLs to showcase him for the NFL.

Because ND, Mich St, Michigan, Penn State offer a better upside than Tennessee, most if not all of them have upper classmen playing RB that are leaving and he could be the man behind sound OLs to showcase him for the NFL.
They are not close to home though, and that was one reason he chose Tech to begin with .... so his family could come to the games. I doubt that has changed, so it will most likely be a school relatively close to Dalton

If he wants to stay within easy driving distance from home UT isn't a bad choice. I doubt he wants to live in Michigan, I know I don't.

This starts at the very top the GT Chancellor or Provost or head dog whatever he or she is called has to be on board with having a football program and it being successful.
I’ll speak to him next week. Provost, by the way. He already has worked with Todd before. In other fun news, the new head of the BOR is a Tech grad. Want me to talk to him too? Or should I introduce you and let you do the talking?

I’ll speak to him next week. Provost, by the way. He already has worked with Todd before. In other fun news, the new head of the BOR is a Tech grad. Want me to talk to him too? Or should I introduce you and let you do the talking?

I think it would be better if I did the talking.

Bama has entered the Competition.

Since you're already in the Portal get the Bag & the Dodge Charger from Bama and next season you can beat uga and avenge losing to them this year.

Michigan State is making a run at him also

Back