gimmick offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe...but you know what??...Ill wear my colors and Ill be proud...If we have a couple ---- years Ill express my concerns about taking the steps to fixing it...

Do you really think youre hurting my feelings about making fun of Valdosta State?? We've got a few national tites and a handful of conference titles--do you think i really give a ---- what a troll says who Ive never met before? For all I know you're a Cobb Community College drop out.

I like my coach, and he is right behind Dodd in winning %. This whole thread is just like the other 50 threads. Just butthurt fans that aren't true fans bitching about the game. Just take a few deep breaths and remember... It's just a game dog.

There is a reason big schools that can recruit don't run this offense. There is a reason that noone is running it with success in the nfl.

We run the same offense as service academies...thats all....and that is pretty pathetic.

so i always hear excuses on why we need to keep it. Because we can never be a national power without it. Well are we a national power now? Have we been? 2009 was a nice year, sure.......but maybe given 4 years in any other system we could have a similar type season.

I like Paul...I hope he gets a great job somewhere...If i miss watching someone pitch a ball and throw incompletions Ill go check out a high school game--or watch Georgia Southern.

I'm not even really trolling here--if I was Id be a lot more of an ass.

goodbye football forum-you offer me nothing in the offseason except a lot of old guys chubbing over recruits you may have seen a youtube clip of.

The best college football team I have ever seen, which in my opinion, would have beaten every national champion at least in the last 25 years is the 1995 Nebraska Cornhusker team. They would have absolutely destroyed any and every team that has come around in the last 25 years, including 2006 Texas an 2005 USC. The last 25 years is as far back as I can go for appreciating college football.

The 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers had a guy named Tommy Frazier at QB and an offense that didn't produce any pros. Their system was very much like PJ's in how they played football. Give it time... Tom Osbourne coached for over 20 years before he brought a NC to Nebraska.

The best college football team I have ever seen, which in my opinion, would have beaten every national champion at least in the last 25 years is the 1995 Nebraska Cornhusker team. They would have absolutely destroyed any and every team that has come around in the last 25 years, including 2006 Texas an 2005 USC. The last 25 years is as far back as I can go for appreciating college football.

The 1995 Nebraska Cornhuskers had a guy named Tommy Frazier at QB and an offense that didn't produce any pros. Their system was very much like PJ's in how they played football. Give it time... Tom Osbourne coached for over 20 years before he brought a NC to Nebraska.

That can't be true. They did not have SEC speed.

Yeah we were doing great with the pro set. Why did we ever go away from it?

Yep, that team was spectacular, Frazier was amazing, they were very fun to watch. Certainly one of the all time best teams I've ever seen.

That can't be true. They did not have SEC speed.

Yeah we were doing great with the pro set. Why did we ever go away from it?

For real.

Remember 9-6 or whatever it was against Wake in the ACCCG? With Calvin at receiver? Epic.

Remember how Peyton Manning and all those other 5-star QBs were like "What, GT doesn't have room for me? D!@#! it!"

This man has his mind rite.

not really...i dont care...Im not drunk. I think it's embarrasing that you guys accept medicority...

and by the looks of your pearshaped girlfriend--you also accept mediocrity.

If you said this to me, I would beat your ass with a pipe and leave you bleeding on the sidewalk. Learn some effing respect.

not really...i dont care...Im not drunk. I think it's embarrasing that you guys accept medicority...

and by the looks of your pearshaped girlfriend--you also accept mediocrity.

Since you're form Sandy Springs I assume they regularly inspect your vaginal region for sand no? Did you miss your checkup?

No exactly true, there was lots of pro talent on that team. Dick Vermeil said Lawrence Phillips was potentially the best running back he had ever coach; but was forced to basically kick him off the team. Another interesting thing about 1995 is that Tom Osborne basically went full thug to construct that team and win back to back national championships.

lol.......dude........you've been trolling allday for the last few weeks...give it a ----ing break..take a walk...kick the dog....sign off and get a life.....

see ya douches....

Just to be sure, when we win again (next year?) you won't be back, right?

No exactly true, there was lots of pro talent on that team. Dick Vermeil said Lawrence Phillips was potentially the best running back he had ever coach; but was forced to basically kick him off the team. Another interesting thing about 1995 is that Tom Osborne basically went full thug to construct that team and win back to back national championships.

Lawrence Phillips was the only person on that offense who had any type of NFL career. And he sucked in the NFL. Badly.

goodbye football forum-you offer me nothing in the offseason except a lot of old guys chubbing over recruits you may have seen a youtube clip of.

Hooray, the average readability and grammatical correctness of posts on this board will improve markedly.

Lawrence Phillips was the only person on that offense who had any type of NFL career. And he sucked in the NFL. Badly.

Yeah, but he sucked for off the field issues mostly, not talent issues. Osborne overlooked his problems to get the championships that had alluded him for 2 decades.

Valdosta state??? Seriously? Who cares what a retart punter from that ---- hole thinks? Go be a uga fan, we don't need vsu trash. VSU? Lol

$10 says blazer doesnt actually make it through the offseason without posting

Again, too much focus on the O.

CPJ's arrogance towards D & ST is the major culprit.

Pepper part II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back