gimmick offense

Status
Not open for further replies.
well...it was great having blazer posting in football...while it lasted...shame...to see him go...i really like...reading...74...ellipses in...every...sentence. the excessive use of question marks...cool too, right???

Anyone who calls our offense gimmicky either didn't watch the game on Saturday or had no clue what they were watching.

Anyone who calls our offense gimmicky either didn't watch the game on Saturday or had no clue what they were watching.

I don't know if you know this....... Or not.......

But blazer...... Was...... A....... Kicker.........

A kicker......... He's forgotten more about ....... Football than ....... Paul Johnson ever knew......

A. Kicker.. Bro...

and by the looks of your pearshaped girlfriend--you also accept mediocrity.

I'll give him credit..that's a pretty funny line. I'll have to save it for later...but I digress..

not really...i dont care...Im not drunk. I think it's embarrasing that you guys accept medicority...

and by the looks of your pearshaped girlfriend--you also accept mediocrity.

blazer i like you but you need to stop hanging out with your uga friends, you're starting sound like them.

also this last one is pretty ----in disrespectful, i would have expected better from you. at least he has a girlfriend.

i'm assuming you actually were drunk throughout posting this.

give me a ----ing break dude. you guys joke about dead moms and ---- all the time. I will say whatever the ---- I want about the douche. And beej, You plus a pipe wouldn't scare me--I think you'd get one swing in before I swipe it from you.
and to talk ---- about my uga friends? You don't know them-I don't talk ---- about your Turkish friends. so they went to uga? big ----ing deal. they aren't caught up in their college days to give a ---- if youre a Tech fan or not. Maybe they'll start caring when we can beat them.
and to the whole he was a kicker responses..sure, I was..In high school I played a little TE and ran routes as a rec too. What did you play? Trumpet in the band?

CPJ- beats UGA 25% of the time

p.s-akinji-I like you too.

Yeah, because that's the fundamental reason to act like a decent human being - because you're scared to do otherwise. As long as you're not scared of any consequences, just be a douche to everyone you meet. Well done.

was I a douche to you? I remember being quite pleasant to you.
You got your panties in a wad because you think everything you say is right. When I say something it's opinion-you can agree or disagree-but when you say something the words are written in red. Its why noone likes to talk to you in politics and religion. Its why people vandalize your property. Do yourself a favor and block me. I could care less. This shouldn't be considered a message board-It should be a argueboard because thats all people do. I'm a troll? Really have you paid attention to Eneq, Diseqc, or Stinga? Give me a break.

Gsupaintballer has trolled me for years and I will say whatever I feel about the kid. But yes if someone tells me they'd attack me if I said something about them-I will LOL on that especially if it's from you.

So taunt me for being a kicker? Sweet-It took a chunk out of my tuition. Taunt me for going to a smaller school. Sweet-it landed me at a top company for my industry going on 7 years now. Taunt me for having UGA friends? Sorry If playing Skyrim all night isn't my idea of fun.

give me a ----ing break dude. you guys joke about dead moms and ---- all the time. I will say whatever the ---- I want about the douche. And beej, You plus a pipe wouldn't scare me--I think you'd get one swing in before I swipe it from you.
and to talk ---- about my uga friends? You don't know them-I don't talk ---- about your Turkish friends. so they went to uga? big ----ing deal. they aren't caught up in their college days to give a ---- if youre a Tech fan or not. Maybe they'll start caring when we can beat them.
and to the whole he was a kicker responses..sure, I was..In high school I played a little TE and ran routes as a rec too. What did you play? Trumpet in the band?

CPJ- beats UGA 25% of the time

p.s-akinji-I like you too.

dead moms are one thing, they can't see what you write on stingtalk. not to mention, cyptom is always very flattering about dead moms, he's always talking about boning them.

btw i don't mind you having uga friends, but in this thread you do sound like a uga homer, that was my point. we're doing better in recruiting every year but we're not there yet. you think that a pro-style offense would be better than 25% against uga? with what talent? how did that work before paul johnson? nobody's happy with mediocrity, i'm ----in not. but it's assinine to suggest to fire paul johnson when the obvious problem is the lack of talent. we need to recruit better and he has been, the guys he signed last year and the ones that committed this year (if they sign) seem pretty solid. We're still lacking a QB that can consistently throw the ball well, and we have a couple of guys who might get there. we're still young in OL, people have been saying it before the season even started. People were not expecting us to go 8-5 but we did. This is not being OK with 8-5, I'm not OK wit losing to uga 3 years in a row. But going 8-5 when most predicted us to have another 6-7 or 7-6 year tells you that we have a coach who can make things happen. Is he the best? No. Are the losses on him? Yes. But that doesn't mean we should grab the pitchforks and demand his head on a platter. I'm sorry you don't like to hear, there's always next year, but with this thread you're fitting the other cliche of fans that call for the coach's head after a bad loss. Who're you going to hire that's going to be significantly better than CPJ in recruiting and win %?

Service academies run this gimmicky offense because of lack of talent, they don't get ööööty talent because of this offense. We have seen what studs can do in this offense in 08 and 09, and once the recruiting picks up (which has been getting better) the playing field will be level against the big baddies once again. I didn't have any illusions about the team going into the bowl game, I was hoping we would win but we've had the same problems all year and we knew their d-line would probably overwhelm our offense. Why are you calling for CPJ's head now?

P.S. Your uga friends can suck both of my balls. and i don't care about you talking ---- about cyptom or any other turkish friends i have.

I think that any other coach would be in the very hot seat. Remember that list of goals that we loved him for in 2009? How many of those have we accomplished the last few years.

I'm not going to argue with you cause you are one of my best buds....
but we do run this offense because we don't think we can recruit well enough to run a typical style-thats the truth.

Im obviously I'm not the only one who agrees. Even when winning-How often can you be like 4-0, 6-0 and still have an embarrasing amount of empty seats against decent opponets?

And the early in the season struggles that we blamed on the guys not being ready..not being pumped..That is SOLELY on CPJ.

was I a douche to you? I remember being quite pleasant to you.

You were quite pleasant to me. So why do you go through these must-act-like-a-douche--on-stingtalk-in-the-face-of-all-odds phases when GT loses a football game? This is not your first complete mental breakdown. You make a habit of it.

You got your panties in a wad because you think everything you say is right.When I say something it's opinion-you can agree or disagree-but when you say something the words are written in red.

My panties? Mine? Take three breaths and reread this thread dude. Your panties have been in a bunch since Post 1, so much so that you're telling people you've hardly ever met that their fiance is fat. You opened the thread with GIMMICK OFFENSE!!1!1!eleven1! and went straight to personal attacks. All I said was you better be ---- careful who you pull that ish with.

Its why noone likes to talk to you in politics and religion. Its why people vandalize your property.

I don't even talk to my neighbors, and when I do, I'm courteous, and friendly, and don't bring up politics or religion at all. I certainly don't behave like you're doing right now, because behavior like that begets violent responses.

Do yourself a favor and block me. I could care less. This shouldn't be considered a message board-It should be a argueboard because thats all people do.

And that's what you were doing with this thread eh? Not trying to provoke an argument? Give me a break.

Gsupaintballer has trolled me for years and I will say whatever I feel about the kid. But yes if someone tells me they'd attack me if I said something about them-I will LOL on that especially if it's from you.

So taunt me for being a kicker? Sweet-It took a chunk out of my tuition. Taunt me for going to a smaller school. Sweet-it landed me at a top company for my industry going on 7 years now. Taunt me for having UGA friends? Sorry If playing Skyrim all night isn't my idea of fun.

I think that any other coach would be in the very hot seat. That list of goals that we loved him for in 2009. How many of those have we accomplished the last few years.

I'm not going to argue with you cause you are one of my best buds....
but we do run this offense because we don't think we can recruit well enough to run a typical style-thats the truth.

Im obviously I'm not the only one who agrees. Even when winning-How often can you be like 4-0, 6-0 and still have an embarrasing amount of empty seats against decent opponets?

And the early in the season struggles that we blamed on the guys not being ready..not being pumped..That is SOLELY on CPJ.

dude you can argue with me, we're not going to stop being friends because we disagree.

so you think we could have a coach who can recruit much better is your point. it's possible. but we will still have the disadvantages that we have right now, the ---- we always talk about, where we're expected to be mit all week and stanford on saturday. without increased exceptions, more athlete friendly majors and relaxed standards we'll get the 4* at best and 3* on average. We're recruiting the same region as the SEC schools and unless we hire a legend that the kids are dying to play for we're not going to get the top recruiting class.

If you're saying that the TO doesn't allow us to get that top talent, I would say that the negative recruiting does play big role in this. But as I stated earlier I don't think we would be getting much better talent than the one we will hopefully sign this year.

As far as the empty seats, I don't think that's an indication of people agreeing with you, that's an indication of lack of interest from the student body (yes most tech students are either too nerdy to care for football or don't have the time for it) and lack of good/interesting opponents to play. We're a small fanbase scattered around the country and I don't think people will be flying in to see us beat WCU or Maryland. I guarantee you with a pro-style offense that's 6-0 we would still see empty seats at BDS.

As far motivating the players, I'm not going to say it's not on CPJ. I mean we always talk about how there should be a leader (player) in the team to rally the troops but even that falls on CPJ. It's about development. And yes he needs to do something about that.

I don't know what else man. We beat two top 5 opponents under CPJ, something we haven't done in a long time, and beat uga for the first time in 8 years. That doesn't give him a lifetime guarantee to get paid $2mil, he needs to start fixing things starting with putting a QB who's not going to wither away in the 1st and 4th quarter. I still don't see him having all the right pieces in, to do what I think he's capable of. But whatever, like I said we can disagree, that doesn't mean I'm going to stalk your exes or something. Because I would never do that.

btw i'm offended at your notion that you have to have uga friends because you're not a nerd who plays skyrim all night. i don't think cyptomcat, jacketfan77, ptcjacket, perfectoption, gtblazer and akinji07 have ever gotten together to play skyrim all night. I'm pretty sure two or three of those people are alcoholics, and we may even have a rapist amongst us. i mean fine have uga friends but don't say you have uga friends and then call us all nerds you don't like to hang out with.

btw i'm offended at your notion that you have to have uga friends because you're not a nerd who plays skyrim all night. i don't think cyptomcat, jacketfan77, ptcjacket, perfectoption, gtblazer and akinji07 have ever gotten together to play skyrim all night. I'm pretty sure two or three of those people are alcoholics, and we may even have a rapist amongst us. i mean fine have uga friends but don't say you have uga friends and then call us all nerds you don't like to hang out with.

then dont lump all my uga fans as being dicks.....

I am friends with all the cool people on this board.......

He just wants attention and is going to disagree with anything you guys say. This should be treated as a look at me thread.

He just wants attention and is going to disagree with anything you guys say. This should be treated as a look at me thread.

def. not......I just dont understand why we treat CPJ as gold when any other coach would be under some heat.

then dont lump all my uga fans as being dicks.....

I am friends with all the cool people on this board.......

i'm sorry buddy. if we're talking football, they're dicks..
you said yourself how they give so much ---- to every Tech fan except you. if that upsets you so much then fine to you we're all nerds who play skyrim. which btw is so much better than oblivion, am i right fellas?

p.s. your uga friends are still dicks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back