Glimpse at the New Unis

I loved the momentum that was going in the thread about this on The Hive. :biggthumpup:

If true, I'm done. Nice knowin' y'all. Last one out turn off the lights. This has nothing to do with the ugly uniform per se. The ugly uniform is a symptom of the people running the program into the ground.
People like this is why The Hive is a useless, waste of time.

:bowrofl:

Oh, and Rob is a snitching bitch.

Nah, I think he was trying to cut down on the negative pub that was being spread from idiot gaggers on twitter. Unfortunately, I bet some recruits would see just this picture and think it's real, and their takeaway would be that we're a joke of a program.

And no, I'm not rob for the record.

Nah, I think he was trying to cut down on the negative pub that was being spread from idiot gaggers on twitter. Unfortunately, I bet some recruits would see just this picture and think it's real, and their takeaway would be that we're a joke of a program.

And no, I'm not rob for the record.

I'm fairly certain that uniform would be more of a draw to recruits than what we wear now.

lol and a stingtalk thread broke out there:

fairweatherhater 5 points 3 hours ago
Good ole' Stingtalk. Definitely my favorite GT football forum.

I_AM_FABULOUS 4 points 1 hour ago
You're a retart if Stingtalk is your favorite GT forum.

Nixon_Corral 3 points 30 minutes ago
Mediocre.

JeffPortnoy 3 points 6 minutes ago
Solid 7 reply.

fairweatherhater 2 points 13 minutes ago
Next thing I know you'll try to tell me that Marty Alcala isn't an alpaca.

lol and a stingtalk thread broke out there:

fairweatherhater 5 points 3 hours ago
Good ole' Stingtalk. Definitely my favorite GT football forum.

I_AM_FABULOUS 4 points 1 hour ago
You're a retart if Stingtalk is your favorite GT forum.

Nixon_Corral 3 points 30 minutes ago
Mediocre.

JeffPortnoy 3 points 6 minutes ago
Solid 7 reply.

fairweatherhater 2 points 13 minutes ago
Next thing I know you'll try to tell me that Marty Alcala isn't an alpaca.

:hsugh:

Best response ever on the reddit thread

6436732_160716383_9924166.jpg

RsI9t.gif

I won't get in trouble with Russell for this, will I?

No. UnderArmor successfully won a lawsuit against somebody for copyright infringement a couple of years ago, but they were only able to overcome that person's claim of the parody exception by forming a violated class with NFL properties. So, unless you've had a cease and desist warning from the NFL over copyright infringement, you shouldn't have any problems.

I won't get in trouble with Russell for this, will I?

If they send you a letter let me know. I think they'd have a hard time tracking down your personal info anyways (at least hard enough to discourage them from trying)

When are we going to drop these Russell fools and sign a contract with WreckEm Athletics?

Back