GT to Big 12 or BiG?

I heard from a top source of mine in Greensboro that UTa, OU, Kansas and a 4th team they have not verified have all contacted the ACC about a potential move. Wake and Cuse will be told to pound sand. This is from one of my more reliable sources.

Seems-legit_2.jpg

I heard from a top source of mine in Greensboro that UTa, OU, Kansas and a 4th team they have not verified have all contacted the ACC about a potential move. Wake and Cuse will be told to pound sand. This is from one of my more reliable sources.

longest-gifbomb-ever.gif

Maybe if ND did join the ACC, they could bring NBC along with them, and we could have a dual-network deal, similar to the sec with CBS. Then, the money-per-team would escalate tremendously, and no one would want to leave.

ND, like any other self-respecting school, doesn't want to play in the Big Texas. ND has already said many many times that it wants schools that are compatible with it from an academic and all-sports perspective if it joins a conference. Very specifically, they've named the B1G and the ACC. Texas can't offer anything to ND that would entice them right now.

The Big 12 is DESPERATE and if the rest of you guys can't see that, you're ----ing retarded. They'll say anything to keep rumors spread about other schools desires to be in the Big 12 to remain relevant. They are screwed long term both financially and geographically.

Agree 100%. Shameless rumor-mongering has become the big 12's strategy; so far all its gotten them is losing four teams in 2 years. They dont have a tv contract inked yet, but they are promising profits based on an expanded league. If there is any truth to what has been recklessly published thus far, i would be shocked. Not because the ACC is such bad conference but because the Big 12 is so much worse.

Not because the ACC is such bad conference but because the Big 12 is so much worse.

Well, except for that trivial little detail that the Big 12 has played in more BCS title games than any other league besides the SEC. But don't let reality stand in the way of your argument, continue please!

Well, except for that trivial little detail that the Big 12 has played in more BCS title games than any other league besides the SEC. But don't let reality stand in the way of your argument, continue please!

I agree they have had better football. But why did they lose 4 teams again? Their issue is they don't get along. That's reality.

Back