GT to Big 12 or BiG?

as much as I hate the sec's academics, many old rivalries are there. also, being able to go to away games would be nice.

If one more person tells me we are going to the SEC, I'll have no choice but to become violent.

If we were in the SEC, we would land more of the players we lose to the SEC schools.

"Virginia and Virginia Tech are a package deal" "so is Duke and UNC" per Barnhart and Durham.

Then they ain't going nowhere. Why would Duke and UNC be a package, one is a university system school, the other is a private school.

Its true with Vagina and Vagina Tech. They are a package deal, but who wants to have to take 2 schools from the same market, when that market is not even rabid for college football?

Then they ain't going nowhere. Why would Duke and UNC be a package, one is a university system school, the other is a private school.

Its true with Vagina and Vagina Tech. They are a package deal, but who wants to have to take 2 schools from the same market, when that market is not even rabid for college football?

It's high time CPJ became the Iron Chef of Pounding Vag.

Superbad%20home%20economics.JPG

Chip Brown Orangebloods.com

Two Big 12 sources told Orangebloods.com Tuesday there has been informal contact from Florida State, Clemson, Virginia Tech and Miami with the Big 12 about possible expansion.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-tech/techs-radakovich-affirms-critiques-1443915.html

He said there is a great desire for the ACC to match up its conference champion, should it not make the playoff, “and play a quality bowl game.”
Radakovich mentioned the Big Ten and SEC as potential partners.

So, a quality bowl game would be the ACC champ vs. the #3 team in the B1G or sec? And this is how they expect to build respect for the ACC? What happens when the ACC champ loses that game? The ACC is already on the outside looking in. It's time to embrace the cliche, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

http://www.ajc.com/sports/georgia-tech/techs-radakovich-affirms-critiques-1443915.html

He said there is a great desire for the ACC to match up its conference champion, should it not make the playoff, “and play a quality bowl game.”
Radakovich mentioned the Big Ten and SEC as potential partners.

So, a quality bowl game would be the ACC champ vs. the #3 team in the B1G or sec? And this is how they expect to build respect for the ACC? What happens when the ACC champ loses that game? The ACC is already on the outside looking in. It's time to embrace the cliche, "If you can't beat 'em, join 'em."

I guess it's either play SEC or BiG10 #3 or the Big East champion.. Not sure which would garner any more respect

ACC should partner with the independents the same way the SEC/Big Texas deal works.

Someone please message the G(m)ods to start a poll and a discussion on which conference to join.

:turbonoes:

I say we just go independent, make others go independent, have a independent super conference with ND and BYU and the others yet to be named...and our conference championship game will be the "Depends Independence Bowl"

images

Chip Brown is more full of ---- than a septic tank. He was the one who first reported Texas to the Pac-10 and then Texas to the ACC and said it came from the highest sources. This whole ACC team leaving for the Big 12 has gotten out of hand. Its bullshit. Bunch of internet jockies wanting website traffic.

The Big 12 is DESPERATE and if the rest of you guys can't see that, you're ----ing retarded. They'll say anything to keep rumors spread about other schools desires to be in the Big 12 to remain relevant. They are screwed long term both financially and geographically.

Back