GT Used to Matter in the CFB World: What Happened?

Status
Not open for further replies.
30 QB Keepers and Death Marching when down 3 TDs with 8 minutes to go = Offensive Genius!!! We were totally outscheming the öööö out of Clemson and uga!! They didn't know how to avoid all that Choppin' and Floppin'!!!
Call me when your genius scores a TD.

PS. I feel slighted I didn‘t get a yo’ momma response.

You must not have been able to help PJ find his balls in the woods today. I suggest looking inside your mom's pussy - that's where I left mine last night.
Are you suggesting that you took lessons from his mom and put your golf balls in your pussy?
What a weird thing to brag about.

Wrong. Alabama sponsored us. UGAg and the Mississippi schools vetoed us. Auburn, Bama, Florida, Tennessee were "yes" votes.

Of course the caller was from Athens an older guy that seemed to know what he was talking about. Where does your info come from I’ve heard all different things I’d like to know what really happened

Call me when your genius scores a TD.

PS. I feel slighted I didn‘t get a yo’ momma response.
The last game CPJ coached we only scored a TD on a kick return, iirc

As opposed to 0 points two weeks in a row. Cool.

(looks around, sees no one defending Clown Coach)

you're the old guy who hollers at clouds, aren't you?

old.jpg

Guy on Finbaum just said GT was begging to get back in SEC and were sponsored by ga for 6 straight years and the rest of the teams voted no. First I’ve heard it go down like that. But yeah epic mistake and the stadium is named after the man who done, who I have utmost respect for regardless
Link to this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back