GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

Cancel your hotel, book and flight to ATL and we will put together a bitchin Stingtalk watch party.
Only if JJ and The Jacket and Mad Razor and a few others are on the guest list. Still not 100% sure they are actual people.

I’m not having much luck buying a ticket. I booked a hotel a while back and haven’t even thought about a plane ticket yet. GT is telling me to get a game ticket from Ireland and Ireland is telling me to get tix from GT.

GT has been sending out e-mails about preorders for A-T members (or season ticket holders, or some category of fans) for a week or so. Get your order in by the 12th, at which point they will allocate by A-T points.

There’s a link in your ticket account to pre-order. It was a little confusing to find, maybe it was on the page with the “season ticket application” link.

JRjr

GT has been sending out e-mails about preorders for A-T members (or season ticket holders, or some category of fans) for a week or so. Get your order in by the 12th, at which point they will allocate by A-T points.

There’s a link in your ticket account to pre-order. It was a little confusing to find, maybe it was on the page with the “season ticket application” link.

JRjr

Yep we put a deposit down already. Got an email even not being a season ticket holder.

JRjr
I ended up having to call the ticket office to pre-order mine. I never could find a place on the online link, where you actually placed the order.

I see that after all the other packages sold out, they introduced the Dodd package with all kind of good stuff. So, being somewhat on the ball, I think I'm startin to catch on here. And I have made a decision.

I decided I'm holding out for the Heisman package.

So what that is, I'm guessing, is at halftime, they set up a table for 2 at midfield. Not some Waffle House table, a proper nice table with tablecloth, real napkins, two different forks and spoons and several glasses - one for water, one for wine and one for whiskey. So at halftime, you come down a zipline from Top 'O the Stadium to the table. Oh, did I mention that a British Butler is on duty at the table? So anyways, you zipline to the table and have bangers and mash and Guinness and Irish whiskey with a hologram of John Heisman. After the meal, he strangles one of his players for fumbling the football. They haven't set the price yet but I'm guessing around $20k.

I see that after all the other packages sold out, they introduced the Dodd package with all kind of good stuff. So, being somewhat on the ball, I think I'm startin to catch on here. And I have made a decision.

I decided I'm holding out for the Heisman package.

So what that is, I'm guessing, is at halftime, they set up a table for 2 at midfield. Not some Waffle House table, a proper nice table with tablecloth, real napkins, two different forks and spoons and several glasses - one for water, one for wine and one for whiskey. So at halftime, you come down a zipline from Top 'O the Stadium to the table. Oh, did I mention that a British Butler is on duty at the table? So anyways, you zipline to the table and have bangers and mash and Guinness and Irish whiskey with a hologram of John Heisman. After the meal, he strangles one of his players for fumbling the football. They haven't set the price yet but I'm guessing around $20k.

Sounds like the best choice, but for those more economically minded, there is still the Kollins package where they mug you in an alley while wearing a clown costume, pee on you then cut out a kidney, all before half time (where the Heisman package patrons get to eat the kidney).

Sounds like the best choice, but for those more economically minded, there is still the Kollins package where they mug you in an alley while wearing a clown costume, pee on you then cut out a kidney, all before half time (where the Heisman package patrons get to eat the kidney).

On the bright side, the pee is in every shade of gold so nobody should have any complaints there.

On the bright side, the pee is in every shade of gold so nobody should have any complaints there.

Yet another positive, this ticket is going to be a hot seller, I'm as certain of it as I am of the delectable taste of a freshly harvested kidney from the old Irish village of Killkidney.

So they were supposed to allocate preordered tickets by A-T priority on 2/12, right? Anybody heard anything or been charged for them yet?

JRjr

So they were supposed to allocate preordered tickets by A-T priority on 2/12, right? Anybody heard anything or been charged for them yet?

JRjr
Same issue... I pre-ordered or whatever. Where are my F*n seats? Now it's open to public... I better not get öööötier seats than what I see available online today.

Not to be a cheap ass, but were tickets this expensive in 2016? (I went, i just don't remember)

Also (and sorry, I'm late as hell to all this), is there a better/different way to buy than through Tech? I see some on ticket master, but they're all FSU tailgate package.

Through Tech, it appears $245/ticket is the only option, and it's between nosebleeds at the 50 (which is honestly probably a good view of the game), or lower bowl corner.

Back