GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

Sounds like fun. I’ll report back. Also going to stop at Adare for a spot of tea driving across.
If you're going to Adare Village (not Adare Manor), there's parking behind the Heritage Center. Coming down Main St., turn right on Station Rd. and right again into the parking lot. You can cut through the Heritage Center to get back to Main St.. If you're looking, there's a restaurant called The Blue Door on the other side of the street just up from there that's good for something to eat and a beer (or that spot of tea) with some tables outside.

European club is sneaky top notch. I loved that place. Portmarnock is great too. Wonder if anyone is heading up to Northern Ireland for royal county down and/or Royal Portrush. 2 of the best 3 or 4 courses I’ve ever had the pleasure of playing.
We considered it but ultimately wanted to stay in Dublin and keep the north for another time

Airline tickets bought.
Securing hotel accommodations today.
next up - game tickets.
And getting updated passport. Mine has expired. Last time I used it, it was quite the kerfuffle with the Kuwaiti government, since they had no record of me entering the country and now I wanted to leave.
I just hope the Irish government lets me in.

We’re doing the northwest, covering things we missed last time around, for the week leading up to the game. Just about got the basics booked, just need to allocate our time and book midweek hotels in Donegal and Sligo. Once that’s done, it’s down to setting a more detailed itinerary of activities and looking for cool places to eat and stuff like that. The trip is coming up fast.

JRjr

Airline tickets bought.
next up - game tickets.
And getting updated passport. Mine has expired. Last time I used it, it was quite the kerfuffle with the Kuwaiti government, since they had no record of me entering the country and now I wanted to leave.
You are cutting it close with your passport renewal. They don't happen over night, and it is possible that even now you won't be able to get it done in time. Good luck.

Airline tickets bought.
next up - game tickets.
Did you ride in on tank with Stormin' Norman or something?

Airline tickets bought.
next up - game tickets.

We all have a God-given right to travel, so öööö asking any earthly government for permission to go anywhere, anywhen. Plus, just look around. Nobody needs a passport these days.

Worst case, just fly into Algiers and hop on a random fishing boat into the Mediterranean until you can furtively board a cargo ship destined for Dublin. Exercising your rights is worth it even/especially if you have to make an effort and suck a few brown cocks to make it happen.

Did you ride in on tank with Stormin' Norman or something?
I was supposed to the first time. I also was supposed to go to Mogadishu and the Army canceled my flight (in the days after Black Hawk Down).
I'm a civilian. Always have been.

Headed to Ireland - tix still on RW for sale. Should I wait and get there or pull the trigger here with RW?

Headed to Ireland - tix still on RW for sale. Should I wait and get there or pull the trigger here with RW?
No worries - I'll drop my student ID over the railing of the top deck - you can use it to get in then just find me and I'll have all the Guinness and McClellan you can drink and we'll show those Irishmen the meaning of the word Hooligan.

Based on the last time we played there, you should be able to wait, but since it's FSU, I don't know. Not much of an answer, I know, but ...
Well.... Tech sent back all the allotment they didn't use. Went on the Air Ling site - not many left mostly Club Level or FSU section. Only GT section left is in the end zones. Would like to be around Upper 574 hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Back