GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

This might have already been posted but there is an app for the game and festivities: Aer Lingus Classic

It includes a lot of pregame and game day info; including:

IMG_5315.jpeg

So what's the deal with this? I have to wait until I'm in Dublin before I can add my tix to my wallet? WtF?

IMG_0973.jpeg

Anybody else taking a road trip to the Titanic Museum in Belfast?
Guess I'll have to leave my Long Live Bobby Sands t-shirt at home.

We went to the Titanic museum in Belfast last time. It was really cool and well done.

JRjr

If you haven't already done it, load and then run the Aer Lingus Classic App (NOT the Aer Lingus App). I was able to add my ticket to my wallet there.
Awesome. I never thought to use the Aer Lingus game app because I bought my tix through the GTAA. I called GTAA and they said they can't help that I had to wait till Aug 22nd.

So I fired up the game app and logged in with my old ticketmaster acct and I guess it figured out which tix I bought and dropped them in my wallet. Nice.

Awesome. I never thought to use the Aer Lingus game app because I bought my tix through the GTAA. I called GTAA and they said they can't help that I had to wait till Aug 22nd.

So I fired up the game app and logged in with my old ticketmaster acct and I guess it figured out which tix I bought and dropped them in my wallet. Nice.
Glad I could be of help. I hope your seats are better than mine. A friend of mine who got cheaper tickets has better seats than I do.

Anybody else taking a road trip to the Titanic Museum in Belfast?
Guess I'll have to leave my Long Live Bobby Sands t-shirt at home.
We did it last time too. Worth visiting. We also did the Belfast Cab Tour that takes you to the Peace Walls and surrounding neighborhoods, which is interesting if you're looking for some local history.

My row doesn't match the row my booking confirmation had, so make sure you guys double check it. I emailed an inquiry the address provided.

My row doesn't match the row my booking confirmation had, so make sure you guys double check it. I emailed an inquiry the address provided.
Pretty sure they had 2nd thoughts about your seat after they found your social media profile pic

1723068900871.png

I did the travel package so I had no info other than section. I’m happy with row A (assuming that is front of section).

Back