GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

Looks like the game is sold out officially. Based on the volume of nole comments on the instagram post, feels like we're going to be outnumbered 4:1 out there.
From what I have heard, Tech sold out it's allotment of 14,000. If 25,000 tickets were sold in the US, then I would assume F$U sold around 11,000.

From what I have heard, Tech sold out it's allotment of 14,000. If 25,000 tickets were sold in the US, then I would assume F$U sold around 11,000.
I hope it’s true but it sounds a little fishy. Somebody in this thread reported being told that Tech sent back unsold tickets. Ticket office misinformation? Or maybe we didn’t sell our entire allotment (at least, not to Tech fans)? I guess we’ll see next week. It would be amazing if we outnumbered FSU but that doesn’t seem possible to me.

JRjr

I hope it’s true but it sounds a little fishy. Somebody in this thread reported being told that Tech sent back unsold tickets. Ticket office misinformation? Or maybe we didn’t sell our entire allotment (at least, not to Tech fans)? I guess we’ll see next week. It would be amazing if we outnumbered FSU but that doesn’t seem possible to me.

JRjr
I can't make heads or tails out of who bought how many tix. Given that ticketmaster was the seller of ALL the tickets, I put zero stock in any reports of which side sold how many.

I can't make heads or tails out of who bought how many tix. Given that ticketmaster was the seller of ALL the tickets, I put zero stock in any reports of which side sold how many.
And my tix are worse than last time by a lot, and were way more expensive. The whole thing is kind of hard to get your mind around.

JRjr

JRjr
Sounds fishy because “Somebody in this thread reported being told …”? Imma need a better source than that.

Idk given a wash between programs / fanbases I’d assume the novelty would have worn off for a team that’s already played overseas once. I’d welcome being wrong. Assume Shanahan will win us the local contingent anyway.

I have 4 tickets for sale for the Ireland game:

BLK 327 F seats 15-18. $200 each, negotiable. PM me if interested.

Checkout these FSU clowns breaking down GT’s using footage from the GT vs. UGA game in Athens from 2022. Different personnel and staff. They spent so much time looking at a different team. They thought Gibson was King.

Well, I’m dealing with one woman and one female child and trying to keep the amount of öööö they take to reasonable levels.
Rule1) no electronic things bc "their electricity is different, so they won't work"
There goes the hair dryer, the 20 chargers, and the curling iron

Rule2) it's cool there, just bring a few Ts and a sweater (aka "jumper").
Of course women wouldn't totally accept such limits, but they will have a lower upper limit

Rule3) the "common sense" limit - everyone needs to be able to lift the suitcase (exceptions for young girl depending on age. If over 13, then rule applies)
This will hopefully get rid of shoes and that second dress and the 4th, 5th, and 6th pair of jeans,

Rule1) no electronic things bc "their electricity is different, so they won't work"
There goes the hair dryer, the 20 chargers, and the curling iron

Rule2) it's cool there, just bring a few Ts and a sweater (aka "jumper").
Of course women wouldn't totally accept such limits, but they will have a lower upper limit

Rule3) the "common sense" limit - everyone needs to be able to lift the suitcase (exceptions for young girl depending on age. If over 13, then rule applies)
This will hopefully get rid of shoes and that second dress and the 4th, 5th, and 6th pair of jeans,
Rule 4) Realize that women will still take all the things you told them not to bring and not bring something they should have so they can blame you for it.

Back