GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

Getting word Tech has sold out its allotment of tickets.

Didn’t somebody post up-thread a while back that GTAA had already sent back their unused allotment? Did we sell out all our tickets or just send back what we didn’t sell so we don’t have any left?

JRjr

Didn’t somebody post up-thread a while back that GTAA had already sent back their unused allotment? Did we sell out all our tickets or just send back what we didn’t sell so we don’t have any left?

JRjr
don't know. got an email from someone who had spoken with ticket office in last 48 hours that Tech had sold its allotment. Whether it was the original allotment or the allotment left from sending back its initial batch, I don't know.

JRjr
That was me - they said they sent back their left overs. Did not say how many or when but would have been at least a month ago.

The way ticketing for this event has been handled leaves a lot to be desired.

Just put the damn seats up for sale all at the same damn time and offer the cleverly named hospitality packages as an add-on and be done with it.

I downloaded the app (see email sent today/yesterday), and it’s pretty good and helpful for various events going on, “official” pubs for each team during the week, some team- and event-specific merch, etc. I recommend.

The next time I care what Josh Pate has to say about anything will be the first time.
His show is super repetitive. I used to be a big fan when he first started out. He was the only one that mentioned Clown getting hired at Tech. Then nothing since we sucked. And then defended him when he got fired. That's when he lost me

I got mine today too and also had to go through Ticketmaster rigmarole to finally get it. Also got some really nice gifts today...an Aviva-shaped tray and a couple of glasses with leather holders, and some kind of security badge.

Was gonna go with the wife and Rules Jr but something screwed up the schedule. We'll watch on TV. Y'all have fun.

Back