GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

painted sheep 2.jpg
For those wondering, the spray paint is kind of like a temporary tramp stamp for sheep. When the ram has paint smudged on his belly, you know from the pattern which of the sheep he banged.

Steprules and family are coming over for the watch party at Rulesville.

Rules Jr and the rest of the Top Gun class are heading to Reno for Tailhook this weekend, but I'm guessing he'll find a place to watch.
I was just in Reno earlier this month. Kind of a ööööhole

I was just in Reno earlier this month. Kind of a ööööhole

Reno is great. Went to golf, gamble and guzzle (beer) many times. It took a big hit in the housing crash but slowly recovered.

If I was xenophobic, I would say that she’s not your type because she’s got two lumps, instead of two humps. Good thing I’m not xenophobic.
Don’t worry you don’t get banned for being xenophobic against the mods. Now do handicapped people next.

“The Seminoles will be without offensive coordinator/O-line coach Alex Atkins for the game. Atkins was suspended three games by the NCAA for his role in 2022 recruiting violations. Senior offensive analyst Gabe Fertitta will handle Atkins’ game-day duties.“

Reno is great. Went to golf, gamble and guzzle (beer) many times. It took a big hit in the housing crash but slowly recovered.
I started up a plant several years ago for my current customer. It was out in the boonies east of town. One exit down from the Wild Horse Ranch, which was convenient.

Back