GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

Steprules and family are coming over for the watch party at Rulesville.

Rules Jr and the rest of the Top Gun class are heading to Reno for Tailhook this weekend, but I'm guessing he'll find a place to watch.
1724403861385.png

Massive fail for whoever made the order for the official Tech merch for the game. FSU has a nice variety of garnet shirts, sweats and pullovers. Tech - black or gray. One navy shirt choice.

Massive fail for whoever made the order for the official Tech merch for the game. FSU has a nice variety of garnet shirts, sweats and pullovers. Tech - black or gray. One navy shirt choice.
Has to be an improvement since the last time over in '16 when they had "Georgia Yellow Jackets" sweat shirts.

“The Seminoles will be without offensive coordinator/O-line coach Alex Atkins for the game. Atkins was suspended three games by the NCAA for his role in 2022 recruiting violations. Senior offensive analyst Gabe Fertitta will handle Atkins’ game-day duties.“
Being able to replace a suspended coach with a non-coach staffer seems like it bypasses the point of being suspended.

Tons of FSU people running around Dublin based on the live cams. Nary a Tech person was seen. I thought we sold out our allotment ?
I was out all day. But I also paid to go into a lot of attractions and wasn’t out on the streets all day.

Back