GT v. FSU in Ireland 2024

I am tentatively planning to travel from London by train, which becomes a ferry ride to Dublin. It looks like this year's game has a 2:30 kickoff EDT, so that would be 7:30 in Dublin. I might try to arrive the same day as the game, but would still need a hotel for afterwards, depending on how late the pubs stay open, LOL.

I did the reverse trip last time. The ferry ride was very nice but the train rides were... long. Personally would recommend flying.

Wear this for the FSU game in Ireland - gold/green/gold.

Let Notre Dame do that.

I expect Noles to go G/G/G.
Gold/Garnet/Gold.
We went G/W/W the last time, right? In the words of Paul Crewe, if it worked once, it'll work again.

Would flying to Manchester, instead of London, then getting the ferry at Liverpool (after a trip to the Cavern Club) be cheaper than flying into London?

Yeah, I'm not paying for an overpriced travel package. I can't imagine that will be the only way to get tickets.

Yeah, I'm not paying for an overpriced travel package. I can't imagine that will be the only way to get tickets.
Last time we didn’t take the travel package and we got VIP tickets with free beer and food.

Last time we didn’t take the travel package and we got VIP tickets with free beer and food.
I am gonna need a recipe for that. I already booked a hotel - just need 2 more things - a ticket being one of them

We bit the bullet and decided on the 3 city package ok Galway, Dublin and Kerry. With my parents and my kid going with us, it was just easier to let someone else do the driving and planning. If it was just me and the wife I’d be more willing to plan it myself.

I will post this somewhere every time it shows up on Twitter

My family has instructions to put this clip on a loop, chuck it in my casket and rig it up to a solar panel in my headstone. Just in case, you know, I flub the interview at the gate.

We bit the bullet and decided on the 3 city package ok Galway, Dublin and Kerry. With my parents and my kid going with us, it was just easier to let someone else do the driving and planning. If it was just me and the wife I’d be more willing to plan it myself.
I like your plan
Galway and the west coast are supposed to be beautiful. My father’s family is from Sligo and Galway. Mom’s side is from Cork and Armagh and Monaghan

Can anyone send me the actual pricing of various Ireland travel package options? A DM is fine if you don't want to post on here.

We are on the fence about going and I want to better understand cost before we pay a deposit. There is a chance we bring inlaws and some others, so need an idea where the total will land before parting with any of my finances.

Back