GT vs. Dem Hose Game Thread

Agreed...his passing looks like someone in a flag football league.

Sadly I think CPJ doesn't want us to know how much better Vad is than Tevin. On Vad's only possession I loved what I saw and want to see more of it. Clean crisp passes and good decisions. I want To see Vad the entire second half please.

GT really needs to recruit some playmakers on offense. Are there any 4 star starters on O? I don't think there are. If so, this is the first year in a long time that hasn't happened.

Sadly I think CPJ doesn't want us to know how much better Vad is than Tevin. On Vad's only possession I loved what I saw and want to see more of it. Clean crisp passes and good decisions. I want To see Vad the entire second half please.

Wow. Seriously? :rotfl:

I haven't laughed this hard in a long time. Thanks.

So, we learned that Tevin has a rag arm on the long ball. He brought the DB into the play several time when our WR's got behind the coverage.

This. He has to throw the ball to the outside and not bring the defender back into the play.

BTW - espn has had years to figure out espn3 and I just saw the same time warner cable add 4 times during a commercial break.

Our passing game is still pathetic in year 5 with a redshirt senior QB.

The offense has just not looked right since Nesbitt ran it.

Washington has a tendency to rarely pitch the ball to the A Backs instead of drawing the defense to himself and pitching after the commit, and has been underthrowing the longer balls badly. The receivers are having to either check up and allow the DB to catch up or come back to the ball. No one is getting the ball in stride. The option plays are developing just way too slow. It's like they're all hung over, and not just this game but last year too.

I want to see what Lee can do. His passes were right on the money in that one series but the receivers flat dropped the ball.

I surprise Tevin doesn't have much freedom to audible as a 5th yr Senior. PC didn't disguise anything blitz wise. Surprise he didn't change the play when it was evident the blitz was coming

Washington has a tendency to rarely pitch the ball to the A Backs instead of drawing the defense to himself

Defenses have been forcing Tevin to keep it. Very rare where there's no defender shadowing the pitchman. If I was a DC, I'd do the same thing.

I want to see what Lee can do. His passes were right on the money in that one series but the receivers flat dropped the ball.

The receivers were probably so shocked that the passes were actually thrown well, that they dropped them.

Washington has a tendency to rarely pitch the ball to the A Backs instead of drawing the defense to himself and pitching after the commit, and has been underthrowing the longer balls badly. The receivers are having to either check up and allow the DB to catch up or come back to the ball. No one is getting the ball in stride. The option plays are developing just way too slow. It's like they're all hung over, and not just this game but last year too.

I think we've all known that Tevin is a "mediocre amateur." what's sad is that no one on the team is good enough to beat him out.

I do too, sooner than later. If he can't beat out TW and Days, then let's find out why. Did you see the T A&M rsF qb play? You never know till you play the guy. If you don't think he is better than your mediocre starter and sir fumblitous, then you better know now and find a guy (Thomas?) that can play.

I surprise Tevin doesn't have much freedom to audible as a 5th yr Senior. PC didn't disguise anything blitz wise. Surprise he didn't change the play when it was evident the blitz was coming
The option should absolutely KILL a blitz getting the ball out on the edge.

Back