GT vs. Dem Hose Game Thread

UGAy laying an egg at Mizzou. Losing 3-0 with 6:00 left in first half

I can't watch where I'm at and I am about to leave for work so can someone be kind enough to give me a snopsis of our play so far? thanks guys

Well, at least we'll know that we won't see much more of Perkins and Days in the future.

Please out to me where I ever said that.

I'm pointing out there's no situation where people are going to be happy. Some people want Tevin to pitch when there's a defender covering the pitchman and bitch and moan that Tevin kept it. Then when Tevin pitches, someone bitches and moans that he pitched it. Take a look at the game and see what else is going wrong before putting the blame on the QB.

It's simple. He can't play if he can't hold onto the ball. We may need to figure out if he can play LB or something.

You've got to be effin kidding me. We got 3 tos and PC doesn't have any. If we were playing a FBS team, we'd be getting nailed in the a$$ right now

Last edited:
ROFL. A few pages ago you guys were bitching that Tevin doesn't pitch enough. Now you guys are bitching because he pitched.
It's about DECISIONS. He decided to pitch to the A Back with two people closing on the pitchman.

We are officially horrible. Year 5 of CPJ's offense and it is running worse than year 1. I remember all of the Navy guys saying just wait until CPJ gets his players recruited for this system. Uh, we're still waiting...

pretty lackluster is my synopsis except def looks good vs a high school team

Back