GT vs. Dem Hose Game Thread

I think we've all known that Tevin is a "mediocre amateur." what's sad is that no one on the team is good enough to beat him out.

The thing is, there may be better QBs in certain areas...like Days can run better....Lee can throw better...but none of the others bring all the necessary qualities together. You have to be tough, protect the ball, and know all the plays (with coresponding blocking-schemes/WR-routes, etc.) Days is a nightmare protecting the ball, and Lee is still young. Patience young Jedi...

Please have these guys just use the jersey numbers instead of trying to find their names on their piece of paper.

The thing is, there may be better QBs in certain areas...like Days can run better....Lee can throw better...but none of the others bring all the necessary qualities together. You have to be tough, protect the ball, and know all the plays (with coresponding blocking-schemes/WR-routes, etc.) Days is a nightmare protecting the ball, and Lee is still young. Patience young Jedi...
Hi Mrs. Washington.

I do too, sooner than later. If he can't beat out TW and Days, then let's find out why. Did you see the T A&M rsF qb play? You never know till you play the guy. If you don't think he is better than your mediocre starter and sir fumblitous, then you better know now and find a guy (Thomas?) that can play.

I believe the FLA QB is a Soph so you have to mid-upper SEC teams with young starters. If the option takes so long to develop a QB then you are at a disadvantage as you can't get the experience you need sitting on the bench.

I believe the FLA QB is a Soph so you have to mid-upper SEC teams with young starters. If the option takes so long to develop a QB then you are at a disadvantage as you can't get the experience you need sitting on the bench.
I meant Texas A&M's qb is a redshirt freshman throwing and running really well. My obtuse way of asking to see what Vad can do.

Holy crap, man wth is Tevin doing out there, no one wants to see him anymore, BRING VAN IN DANGIT

ROFL. A few pages ago you guys were bitching that Tevin doesn't pitch enough. Now you guys are bitching because he pitched.

Back