GT vs. Dem Hose Game Thread

As much as they have been hammering us with the Mike's Hard Lemonade, I still could care less about trying one.

Wonder if CPJ will give Vad a couple series next week to see how he does against better competition.

Well, I wish he would start Vad, but I guess that is not likely. I just hope if Tevin struggles early, he does not hesitate to do what needs to be done.

Agreed...

I am just pointing out he looks more like a natural division one QB.

I really like Tevin. He is a tough kid and a good kid. I just think that it is time to take our lumps with Vad, a more natural division 1 QB IMO. He will struggle also, when the team doesn't block, but maybe he can do some special things to make some plays.

I want the guy who gives us the best chance to win NOW! This is not a season I'm willing to give up on yet. I hope Vad starts because he's earned it not because we;re working out the kinks for next year.

I think its funny that a player from the class of 98 was vocal about losing to VT and Tevin Washington stinks yet that team opened the season with a loss to Boston College who wasn't even ranked.

I want the guy who gives us the best chance to win NOW! This is not a season I'm willing to give up on yet. I hope Vad starts because he's earned it not because we;re working out the kinks for next year.

CPJ is a great coach, but he is uber conservative.

We are already struggling to beat good teams with Tevin. In my opinion, going to Vad is not going to give us less of a chance.

In fact, I believe his play making ability gives us a better chance. More positive than negative.

I think its funny that a player from the class of 98 was vocal about losing to VT and Tevin Washington stinks yet that team opened the season with a loss to Boston College who wasn't even ranked.

I cant disagree with your logic. It makes sense. However, I feel like if we start Vad the entire year, he gives us the best chance to beat UGA than TW. If we go 9-3 with a win over UGA, we'd take it.

It's worth 1 or 2 games this year if you end up with a three-year starter who can take the team farther than Tevin has.

Back