GT vs. Dem Hose Game Thread

What's with this common theme "Take our lumps with Vad"???? So you guys would rather lose instead of Tevin being the QB?

CPJ is a great coach, but he is uber conservative..

LOL what? Do you hear yourself? He's not Les Miles, but PJ gambles more than 95% of the coaches in D1A. Gimme a break. You lose your postin rights for the rest if the night.

It's worth 1 or 2 games this year if you end up with a three-year starter who can take the team farther than Tevin has.

Totally agree. I believe Vad has brought excitement in this fan base than Tevin has in his times since taking over for JN. That's what is needed

I say let em score one so we can practice kickoff returns and run one back for a TD. It's been to long and this team may be our best chance this season.

LOL what? Do you hear yourself? He's not Les Miles, but PJ gambles more than 95% of the coaches in D1A. Gimme a break. You lose your postin rights for the rest if the night.

I am talking about conservative when it comes to using young guys over experienced guys, not in-game decisions.

I have noticed on the 3-O, that Lee doesn't seem to attack the pitch key with confidance.

That is the smartest thing this announcer has said all game.

Isn't it nice to have an athletic QB?

Back